Friday 2 September 2022

Happy Birthday Mum!

 Hi Crafters,


This card was made for my Mum's Birthday.

She is 91 years young today!

...and as you can see her favourite colour is blue so I thought that this blue Hydrangea Charisma and die set from Tattered Lace would be prefect for her card. I also used some other dies in the Tattered Lace Collection - Lovers of Lace Heart Frame, Hemstitch Square, Leaving a Trail and Oh So Floral dies.

I'm so lucky to still have my mum with us and in fine fettle too, I will be going to see her later today, we always have a lovely chat and put the world to rights along the way.

Challenges I'd like to enter:

C.R.A.F.T. challenge - #649 Shabby Chic

As You Like It - Favourite Card Base Shape and Why ( I love to use square card bases as these give me so much more space to add details and elements to my design)

That's all from me today, I'll see you tomorrow for my Allsorts DT inspiration.

Lorraine

xXx



13 comments:

meg said...

Many Happy Returns to your mum Lorraine,I hope you have a wonderful day with her.A beautiful card,the gorgeous blues in the hydrangea look beautiful with the central heart shapes

crafty-stamper said...

Happy birthday to your Mum Lorraine and love the gorgeous card you made-beautiful dies and flowers too
Carol x

Elaine Stark said...

A stunning card for a very special lady. Many happy returns to her. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Jenny L said...

Hi Lorrain,
congrats to your Mum on her fab Birthday I must say she has reached a wonderful amount of years.
I love her card and your wonderful design looks fab and I bet she loved it.
I love blue Hydraingers but never could grow them.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

dutchess said...

Hope you and Mum had a lovely day together on her birthday I am sure she will have loved your beautiful card…
Take care xxx

Liz said...

Happy Birthday to your Mum, hope you both had a lovely day together. The card you made for her is beautiful, I'm sure she will treasure it. xx

Pauline C said...

Happy birthday to your mum - so glad to hear she is 91 years young and you can still enjoy time together - it is a real gift. Fabulous card, I'm sure she must have loved it, especially if blue is her favourite colour.
Pauline x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card.
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CRAFT Challenge Blog

cotnob said...

A beautiful card for your Mum Lorraine, lots of fabulous details - I hope she had a lovely Birthday.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

Congratulations to you Mum Lorraine and what a beautiful card for her.

B x

Lisa said...

Happy birthday to your mom! I love the blue flowers, gorgeous layers and color combination.

wannabcre8tive said...

This card is so pretty and elegant. I always love seeing the extra details you add to your cards.

Sheryl said...

A stunning card for your mum.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx