The weeks have rolled around again and it is time to play at Passion For Markers.
This weeks theme is...
So a nice easy one, just add a sentiment to your project. It can be any type of project it doesn't have to be a card but please tell us where you have used your markers on your project, it makes it a little easier for the design team when they visit your blogs.
I have been waiting to use these new (to me) slider and spinner dies from Apple Blossom Designs and this is what I created.
A Spinner Card
No. 9 Bumble Bee Stamp by IndigoBlu Stamps
Bee and Flowers Coloured with Promarkers
Spinner & Slider Dies by - Apple Blossom Designs
Leaves - Cheery Lynn die
Sentiment Die - Crafters Companion
Honeycomb Embossing folder
Sparkle Pen (Bee wings and flower centres)
Background - Distress Oxides
Challenges I'd like to enter:
1) Incy Wincy Designs - Colours of Spring +/ Embossing wet/dry
2) As You Like It - Favourite Season Spring/Summer + Why (Spring - I find the winter months so depressing so I love seeing everything awaken after the winter, the beautiful new buds, blossoms, animals and insects)
3) Creative Knockouts - #398 Wings and Things
4) Crafty Catz - #548 ATG /All Creatures Big and Small
5) Colour Crazy Challenge - #16 ATG Colouring Challenge
6) Allsorts Challenge - #621 Any 3 Colours of the Rainbow (Orange, Green, Violet)
7) Country View Challenge - The Birds and the Bees
8) We Love Chocolate Baroque - Spring Time
9) 613 Avenue Create - #4 ATG/In The Garden
10) Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge - April ATG
Our sponsor for this challenge is...