Tuesday 30 August 2022

Passion For Markers Challenge #656 - Christmas

 Hi Crafters,

Today marks the start of a new challenge week at Passion For Markers where we would love to see your CHRISTMAS creations alongside using your Markers.

The DT were given some sweet images from our sponsor this week Lili of the Valley Stamps and I used 'Robin Cracker' for my card.


Coloured with Promarkers and using freebie papers from a magazine this card came together very quickly, I love it when that happens - often I sit at my desk and Mr Mojo just laughs and walks off.

Challenges I'd like to enter:
CHNC Every Saturday - #609 ATG Christmas
Colour Crazy Challenge - #34 ATG Colouring Challenge
Sparkles Christmas Challenge - #139 Sentiment as Main Focus



Please take a look at the other lovely makes from the DT HERE.

To be eligible for the prize of 4 Digital Images from LOTV 
you must use your Markers on your project and follow the theme.

See you soon,
Lorraine
xXx




13 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Whst a lovely card love the sparkle on the hats

meg said...

These robin s are fun characters,a wonderful image and card

Pauline C said...

Aww Lorraine this is adorable and so beautifully coloured.
Pauline xx

brenda said...

An adorable image Robin image Lorraine and a really lovely bold die cut sentiment.

B x

Heather said...

Oh gosh, Rainey, love this! Those birdies are perfect with their cracker, and I love the sparkle on their hats! Great metallic touches, and perfect bold sentiment! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

Martina said...

What a sweet card with birds. I'm glad you shared it on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine, a great design and what a fabulous sentiment xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and cute image,love the sparkle and die-cut frames-Mr Mojo can be quite a sadist
carol x

Jenny L said...

Hi Lorraine,
love your wonderful Christmas card and the very fab design.
Your colour if that sweet image is perfect also.
I did chuckle when you said about your Mojo.
I find if I sit at my desk and start making a card the design just come into my head not often that I hink of a design before crafting.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely brilliant festive card Lorraine that image is so cute
hugs
lorraine x

Cards By MI said...

What a fabby design of your card. Love the wonderful die you have used to cut frame the sweet image with. Love it!
Love n hugs
Marie

aussie aNNie said...

How awesome is this, great design and details here ♥

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorable image and great coloring.