Sunday 21 August 2022

Christmas Card Club Challenge #17 - Blue Christmas

 Hi Crafters,

I'm back again today with my Christmas Card Club creation.

GranMargaret has asked us for BLUE CHRISTMAS and this is what I made following the theme.

This lovely vignette and die set are from Carnation Crafts, I seem to be using them a lot lately :o) I die cut a few of them and layered up the image so it is 3D.

The backing paper is also one of theirs but the picot edge die is from Tattered lace. The blue pearls have been in my stash for ages and matched beautifully.

Challenges I'd like to enter:

to be added

How is your Christmas Card making coming along?

I had quite a few and felt in a good place but then last week at the craft fair I attended I sold a substantial number of them so I'm back to making as many as I can again to boost the pile.

See you soon,

Lorraine

xXx

19 comments:

dutchess said...

Lovely card Lorraine…love these carnation parcels they are so useful…beautiful embellishments…take care

meg said...

A wonderful Christmas card in beautiful shades of blue,the papers and the decoupaged sack of presents gorgeous

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the decoupaged stack of parcels.My Christmas cards have yet to be started lol.
Carol x

gwen70 said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine

brenda said...

You nailed the theme here Lorraine, I rarely use blue but love seeing what everyone does with it.

B x

Sarn said...

A lovely blue Christmas card!
Congrats on your sales. Good luck on replenishing your stocks xxx

Pauline C said...

Lovely blue Christmas card Lorraine - the stack of parcels decoupaged really pops. I've still hardly made any, but I have taken delivery of some new Visible Image Christmas stamps so i really need to get going with them !
Pauline xx

cuilliesocks said...

This is just so beautiful Lorraine, and it's certainly blue. I love your design and the gorgeous stack of parcels, Kate x

Gibmiss said...

Stunniing card Lorraine …love the Blue xx

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous great colours and brilliant result x

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card, Rainey. I love the pretty color of blues you chose and packages are great.

Rita said...

Beautiful blue card Lorraine. Hugs Rita xxx

rachel said...

Great card Lorraine - really lovely! Big hugs xx

cotnob said...

A super card Lorraine, a lovely image and you've framed it beautifully with your die cut and pearls.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

That's a really special card Lorraine and what perfect pearls. Well done on your sales xx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Lorraine, love the 3D decoupage and gorgeous shades of blue
Lorraine x

Lisa said...

Great image and I love the 3D look of it too. I love blue and white cards. They are so eye catching to me.

HilaryJane said...

Doesn't a blue Christmas look fabulous? I think I shall have to do some blue cards myself. Love the look of that pile of presents xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful design and projects, love the colours and images used x