Saturday 3 September 2022

Allsorts Challenge #692 - Anything Goes opt. School Days

 Hi Crafters,

I hope you've had a lovely week?

It's Saturday again and that means a new challenge at Allsorts.

This time our theme is ANYTHING GOES opt. SCHOOL DAYS

I've gone with the option this week and created a sweet little rucksack card using a download from CraftsUprint.


Challenges I'd like to enter:
Make My Monday - #182 Back To School
Dream Valley Challenge - #276 Back To School


If you need some inspiration why not go over to the challenge blog HERE and check out the rest of the DT's creations or you could just enter using the Anything Goes option. We have a lovely prize of a Sizzix Thinlits die for the lucky winner.

That's all from me today, enjoy your weekend and see you soon.
Lorraine
xXx




18 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous pretty backup in gorgeous pinks,any little girl would love this card

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness this is so adorable and a cute card for a little girl.

Wendy L said...

This looks amazing, xxx

brenda said...

A perfect creation for our theme this week Lorraine.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Absolutely adorable, Lorraine! Love it!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh how brilliant this project is Lorraine it's smashing
hugs
lolo x

Jenny L said...

Hi Lorraine,
this is such a stunning creation and I love the beautiful ruck sack and your colours used.
The papers used look perfect for back to school and I bet the 4 year old will love this.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

crafty-stamper said...

WOW fabulous rucksack and love the papers-brilliant
Carol x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous rucksack card with fabulous papers.

MagsB said...

This is fabulous, Lorraine, I love the rucksack! So pretty! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley.

love Mags B x

Pauline C said...

Wow Lorraine this is brilliant .. really different and about as perfect as it gets for this week’s theme
Pauline xx

wannabcre8tive said...

Oh, how cute! This backpack is wonderful..

Sarn said...

Great project for the school theme at Allsorts. xxx

HilaryJane said...

this is just brilliant, well done. It is a perfect design for a 4 year old xx

Dawn Phillips said...

That's such a clever project. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Linby said...

oh this is wonderful, I might have a look as would be perfect for the GD.

Lisa said...

I had never heard of CraftsUprint and just had to check them out. Wow they have some amazing stuff. Oh the possibilities. Thank you for mentioning them. I love this backpack. So cute!!!

Billie A said...

wow so creative and I love it. so darling. Love the papers, colors and all the details. thanks for sharing over at Make My Monday.