Saturday 13 January 2024

Make Your Own Background at Allsorts - Challenge # 763

 Hi Crafters,

I said that I'd be back with another stenciled background and here it is....


This time I have created a Fish Bone background using my Distress Oxide Inks and a stencil for my cute cat silhouettes. These are a Tim Holtz Sizzix die set called Mischievous 665996.
I have used various dies in my stash to create the Postage Stamp Frame and Happy Birthday elements, then added some enamel dots too.

We would love to see what backgrounds you create for your projects this week at Allsorts.
We have some fabulous prizes up for grabs once again.

Take a look at the rest of the design teams projects here and come join in the fun with us, you have until 12 pm next Friday 19th January to get your entries in.

See you soon,
Lorraine
xXx




17 comments:

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Lorraine. Your lovely stencilling makes a great background for your quirky cats.
Liz xx

Linby said...

This is such an effective design with all the elements working together so well. I love the stencil and those quirky cats which I haven't seen before.

Mervi said...

So cute and lovely card;-))m

meg said...

Your quirky card made me laugh Lorraine,a brilliant fun card.Thank you for your kind words and support

Sarn said...

Super stencilled background - perfect for the mischievous cats! xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and fish bone background-love the two silhouette cats.
Carol x

Sarah said...

A perfectly formed feline card Lorraine. Love the background and those die cut kitties xx

Ellibelle said...

What a perfect choice of stencil you used here for the cats and I absolutely love how this turned out!

Lisa said...

Great kitty card. Super background for those terrific cat die cuts.

HilaryJane said...

That's a great and very effective background for your cats. Love it xx

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous creation Lorraine I love that background and the images this is a super make
hugs
lolo x

Mrs A. said...

What a brilliant background for your cats. Love it. hugs Mrs A.

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Lorraine, love the die cut cats and the fishbone background is perfect for them
Lorraine x

Dena J said...

How fun!! I just love the stenciling and it's a perfect folder for those cute cat dies. Just marvelous.

Pauline C said...

Great fun and quirky card Lorraine with great stencilling and those fab cat dies.
Pauline xx

Carol L said...

That is perfect stenciling for those cute silhouette kitties! What a fantastic birthday card for a cat lover. It's meowy cute :)

cuilliesocks said...

Oh I just love this Lorraine, the silhouette cats are fabulous and the fish bone paper is brilliant, a great design, Kate x