Saturday 20 January 2024

January Blues at Allsorts

 Hi Crafters,

Challenge #764 at Allsorts starts today and Sarah would love to see your BLUE creations this time.

We also have the Anything Goes option should you wish.


I've used this lovely die from Creative Expressions and cut into a piece of Bazzil card stock and backed it with a pretty leafy design card from Kanban. A scalloped frame using a tonic die and a few clear gems with a piece of ribbon finishes the card.

Challenges I'd like to enter:
Word Power - #1 ATG/Words as Main Focus

Our prizes this challenge come from Polkadoodles and Oakwood


Please pop over to the challenge blog for more inspiration from the rest of the design team. We are looking forward to seeing what you create this week.
Have a great day!

Lorraine
xXx




17 comments:

dutchess said...

Lovely card Lorraine,gorgeous colours and card design….
Hope you are keeping warm xxx

Pauline C said...

Beautiful die Lorraine makes a stunning focal point for this lovely card.
Pauline xx

Lisa said...

Wonderful die cut for a great birthday card. I love when I can get a great die cut that makes for a fast beautiful card. This is just such a die cut.

Linby said...

Great use of the die and perfect for the theme.

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful birthday card in shades of blue. Love that large word die! I'm not sure if you enter challenges but there is a new challenge blog called "word power" and your card would fit so perfectly there. (Not on that DT just thought I'd let you know :)

Sarah said...

That's a wonderful card Lorraine, I've never tried that die with blue...you've inspired me!! xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful monochrome card and love the large sentiment die-in the two shades of blue.
Carol x

Mrs A. said...

You have made a stunning card using that birthday die. Hugs Mrs A.

HilaryJane said...

I do love that die and you have made it look amazing in blue. The background is perfect too xx

coldwaters2 said...

Great card Lorraine love that die you have used I have some of these but not sure how to use them I must have ago especially if they turn out as lovely as this
hugs
lolo x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous blue card Lorraine. Love the papers and design
Lorraine x

Liz said...

Great card Lorraine, I love the die you've used. The papers are so pretty.
Liz xx

Mervi said...

Fabulous and clever card;-))m

Diane said...

Beautiful card with the tones of blue!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Word Power!
Diane WP Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Word Power}

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful card Lorraine, I love the different shades of blue, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Lorraine,
I love this wonderful card and your brilliant design.
The bluse are gorgeous and such very pretty paper used also.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sarn said...

Blue is my fave colour so this lovely birthday card works for me xxx