Tuesday 9 January 2024

Stencils at Passion For Markers Challenge #721

 Hi Crafters,

Thank you for joining me today for our new challenge at Passion For Markers. Alongside using your Markers this week we would love to see you using a stencil/s of some kind on your projects.

Here is my card


I have used a couple of stamps from an All & Create set called #286 Best Mate which I have coloured using my Promarkers and Copics. The sentiment comes from this stamp set too. I have used a few stencils on my card - Polkadoodles Clouds and Grass stencil and a non-branded one for the Bones ( I have a Fish Bone one for a cat themed card which I am itching to use too). The stencils were inked with Distress Oxide inks. My two little embellishment Bones are from a die set called Dog House by Amy Designs.

Please come and join in with this fun challenge, you have a week to enter a new project using your Stencils and Markers. The Design Team have been creating some fabulous projects to inspire you, why not take a look at them here.

That's all from me today,
Have a fun day.
Lorraine
xXx


9 comments:

Pauline C said...

Very sweet and fun card Lorraine - great image and colouring, fab stencilling and the sentiment is just perfect!
Pauline xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great card Loraine love all the bones and fabulous fun image!
Carol x

meg said...

Your card made me smile,love the fabulous image and your stencilled areas

coldwaters2 said...

Smashing card Lorraine love the fun doggy and the stencils you have used
hugs
lolo x

Mrs A. said...

Your card did make me smile. Hugs mrs A.

cuilliesocks said...

A sweet funny card Lorraine, love the image and your fabulous colouring, Kate x

Sarah said...

Lol...so true, I am partial to a Nana nap on a sunday after lunch!! Such a fun card and brilliantly done, the drool though!! xx

Lisa said...

Super fun image and fantastic coloring too.

wannabcre8tive said...

Aww, so cute and wonderfully colored. Great design.