Sunday 9 July 2023

Christmas Card Club Challenge #14 - Penguins

 Hi Crafters,

When I saw this Whimsy Stamps freebie on their blog I just had to colour it up as it was perfect for our challenge at the Christmas Card Club this week.

Line Dance Penguins


My background was created using a Stampendous word block stamp which I heat embossed in Cosmic Shimmer Tropic Aqua Blaze embossing powder which has an iridescent look to it. The Sentiment Banner is a Penny Black Christmas Banner set. 

Lorraine
xXx


11 comments:

dutchess said...

Such a jolly bunch of penguins Lorraine so cute and that’s a great background stamp!….xxxx

meg said...

Love your happy penguins and background Lorraine

crafty-stamper said...

Love the embossed stamped background and cute Penguins
Carol x

brenda said...

Adorable Lorraine, Penguins always have the ability to make you smile.

B x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorraine
Such a cute image …love the background xx
Hugs Sylvie xx

Wendy L said...

This is so cute, lovely card, xxx

Sarn said...

Oh that’s so cute Lorraine! X

Lisa said...

Great coloring on this adorable image and wonderful Christmas card.

Pauline C said...

Very cute and fun image Lorraine with fantastic colouring, and I love the background with the shimmery sheen to it
Pauline xx

Zoe Tant said...

Super cute card Lorraine. I'm behind with my penguins, but will be there soon I hope. Love these guys! Zoe x

gwen70 said...

Fabulous card x