Tuesday 11 July 2023

GO WILD at Passion For Markers Challenge #698

 Hi Crafters,

We have a great new challenge starting at Passion For Markers today and the theme is

GO WILD

So that means Wild Flowers, Wild Animals, Wild Colours etc. I have gone with Wild Child using this fabulous image from our sponsor, Polkadoodles, called Sticks & Bones.


Recipe
Image - Sticks & Bones - Bearing Gifts/Dinosaur
Coloured with Promarkers
Paper - 'Oh Boy!' Paper Pad - Polkadoodles
Carnation Crafts Pretty Shabby Squares and Rectangle Dies
Sentiment Stamp - LOTV

The Bone I drew myself using the tiny bone on the paper as a guide and coloured it with my trusty Promarkers using Pastel Beige, Khaki and Warm Grey 1.

Challenges I'd like to enter:
 Make My Monday - #204 Birthday
Love To Craft - #75 ATG
Ally's Angels - #72 ATG
Creative Moments - #247 ATG opt. Let It Shine

As I mentioned earlier our sponsor is Polkadoodles who are offering 3 digital images to the lucky winner. Their shop is full of fabulous images for all occasions.

If you want to be in with a chance at winning this week then please enter our challenge HERE using a new project and your Markers of course. The Design Team have been busy creating some more fabulous projects to inspire you so take a peek at those too.

That's all from me today, I look forward to seeing you again soon,

Lorraine

xXx

14 comments:

meg said...

Your fun caveman made me smile,a brilliant birthday card for a guy of any age

brenda said...

What a real fun image Lorraine and a great masculine card.

B x

wannabcre8tive said...

This card is adorable. I love it. You always add the perfect elements. Good job drawing the bone.

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant card love the fabulous image and fabulous colouring,great P.papers
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

What a cute little cave boy Lorraine, I love him, it's a fabulous fun card with great colours and a super background, love the bone too Kate x

Sarah said...

This is fabulous Lorraine and the bone is brilliant, must remember that colour combo!! xx

Heather said...

Oh wow, what a fabulous card! Such a fun image, colored perfectly, and great papers! Those stitched deckle edges on your layers are brilliant! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Mrs A. said...

Fabulous bone and a really fun card. Hug Mrs A.

HilaryJane said...

your wild child definitely brings on a smile and such wonderful colouring. I am impressed with your bone too xx

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Lorraine,
What a very fabulous card and such a brilliant design.
Love the image and all the fab colours.
Great work on the bone and all the colouring. Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh this image is fantastic. Super coloring, great paper to pair with it and adorably fun card.

Pauline C said...

Great fun image and fabulous colouring xx
Pauline xx

Ellibelle said...

OMG how CUTE is this!!
Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!