Sunday 18 September 2022

Christmas Card Club Challenge #19 - Christmas Trees

 Hi Crafters,

Zoe would like to see Christmas Trees on our cards this week.

So hitting the ground running after my week away I'm sharing these little 4 x 4 cards that I made for this challenge at the Christmas Card Club.



I also had lots of post on the doormat when I returned, I had been waiting for some shaker dies to arrive and so I couldn't resist having a play with one of them. I made a shaker tree ornament using some glitter foam and these cute sprinkles that also arrived at the same time. As this one was a tree shape I thought I'd share it here too.


Take a look at the other ladies creations in the group, their blog links are in my sidebar under the CCC tab.

Have a great Sunday.

Lorraine

xXx

14 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful set of CAS cards,love your diecuts,the tree ornament is gorgeous

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS cards and fabulous tree shaker
Carol x

dutchess said...

Fabulous cards Lorraine…loving the tree shaker it’s wonderful….take care xxx

Christine Harrop said...

Great cards Lorraine and I love the tree shaker card. Christine x

gwen70 said...

Fabulous cards Lorraine xx

cuilliesocks said...

Love your beautiful little cards Lorraine and the shaker ornament is fabulous, great makes for the challenge, Kate x

brenda said...

A really elegant look to these Lorraine.

B x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorraine
Stunning cards ….
Hugs Sylvie xx

Liz said...

Super Christmas cards Lorraine, I love the backgrounds. A beautiful tree ornament too. xx

Sarah said...

Love the dinky 4x4 cards Lorraine, the background is really unusual. What a great shaker too xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous set of cards Lorraine, love the cas design and your shaker tree looks fab too
Lorraine x

Jenny L said...

Hi Lorraine,
such wonderful creations and the designs look so fabulous and gorgeous.
I especially love the shaker one.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sarn said...

A lovely collection of festive makes here Lorraine. I like your new shaker tree die xxx

Lisa said...

Great collection of Christmas cards. I love the die cut plate you used for the background. I love the shaker too. I love creating interactive and shakers are so much fun.