Saturday 24 September 2022

Allsorts Challenge #695 - Spots & Stripes

 Hi Crafters,

We are back this week for a new challenge at Allsorts.

We'd like to see SPOTS & STRIPES on your projects and I have used these fun Kanban die cuts and pretty patterned background for my card. I added some kitchen themed die cuts of my own and used a Lisa Horton scalloped frame die. One of my favourite colour combos are blue and brown so I coordinated my gems and ribbon embellishments to match the image.


Challenges I'd like to enter:

to be added


We have this fabulous prize from Highlight Crafts

Perfectly Potted Die set and matching Reflections ......

...... along with Tickets to Crafting Live at Peterborough on 21st/22nd October.

To be eligible for the prize please make sure to include a link to our challenge in your post.

Take care,


Lorraine

xXx

13 comments:

meg said...

Gorgeous image and colour combo Lorraine,I don't know why but this made me think of making gingerbread men

Linby said...

Lovely baking card and the colour combo is fab.

brenda said...

What a super baking themes card Lorraine, one of my Granddaughters would love this.

B x

Lisa said...

Fabulous image, great die cuts and I agree, blue and brown are a great color combination.

Sarn said...

Brilliant card. Great images xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card love the baking images and dies
Carol x

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful and image and wonderful card design! And those baking die cuts are such a fun and perfect addition to the card!

Pauline C said...

Fab baking images and dies and a great colour combo Lorraine xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a lovely card, I love the baking theme, great images and colours, Kate x

Wendy L said...

It looks wonderful, x

dutchess said...

Fabulous card Lorraine just loving those images…Just perfect for a baking enthusiast….xxx

Sarah said...

One of my favourite colour combos too Lorraine. What a gorgeous card this is xx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant baking themed card Lorraine - love it.
Lorraine x