Tuesday 13 September 2022

Passion For Markers Challenge #658 - Use Your Favourite Tool/Product/Embellishment

 Hi Crafters,

We have an exciting new challenge for you starting today at Passion For Markers.

We'd like you to use your FAVOURITE TOOL/PRODUCT/EMBELLISHMENT plus your Markers on your project...here is mine


I love using my dies and embossing folders so I combined them with this fabulous image from our sponsor this week.

My background was created with a Crafters Companion Music embossing folder then several dies were used from my stash to frame the image which was coloured with Promarkers. I've added glitter and gems plus glossy accents for the cake icing and candle flames.

Challenges I'd like to enter:

To be added

Why not take a look at the lovely makes from the design team HERE then join in with us, you have a week to enter so plenty of time.

Lorraine
xXx


11 comments:

brenda said...

That's some cake Lorraine, makes a super Birthday card for any age.

B x

meg said...

That cake looks delicious Lorraine,the musical ef and diecut mat complement it perfectly

Jenny L said...

Hi Lorraine,
I quite agree with your fave items,but am slowly enjoying stamping again so I would be hard pushed to select.
I love your wonderful card and that image of the cake looks very yummy too and wonderfully coloured as always.
A great embossing folder used too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

crafty-stamper said...

Love the die-cut frame and beautifully coloured delicious looking cake
Carol x

HilaryJane said...

That cake looks fabulous and delicious, wish I could have a slice xx

dutchess said...

That’s a great cake image Lorraine and as always beautifully coloured and combined with your die cuts and embossing folder…what a joy to open an envelope to a card like this ….take care xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

What a fabulous birthday card Lorraine, love that huge cake and the fab colouring, Kate x

Julie said...

Super card Lorraine! That cake looks good enough to eat - fab colouring! Juliex

Sarah said...

That's a lovely Birthday card Lorraine and what fabulous dies. I'm sure the embossing folder is the score for Happy Birthday!! x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful stunning and fabulous post, gorgeous colours and papers xx

Lisa said...

Great coloring of this wonderful Dr Digi cake image. Love the die cut layers too.