Saturday 31 August 2019

Bold and Beautiful

Hi Crafters,

Well the weekend is here and hopefully we will go out somewhere today so I'll make this a quick post.




Here are three cards, all using a Sara Davis Antique Edge border die, Phill Martin Sentiment Dies and a few embossing folders and ribbon from my stash.

Challenges I'd like to enter:
As You Like It Challenge - Favourite way to add text + why
I love using my dies to add sentiments and text. I have gathered quite a collection together over the years so I can usually find something that fits a particular theme that is asked for. Using dies gives a clean, crisp cut word which works better for me than stamping.
Krafty Chicks - #470 ATG/ Just a Sentiment
Crafty Gals Corner - #198 Emboss It

Bye for now

Lorraine
xXx

11 comments:

meg said...

beautiful edge to the die Lorraine 3 wonderful text cards

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed cards Lorraine, it's a lovely die and lovely papers and colours, Kate x x

brenda said...

These are so beautiful Lorraine and have such an elegant feel to them. I'm not usually a blue person but I think that one is my fav today.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful cards and love the border die
Carol x

Liz said...

Three gorgeous card, Lorraine, lovely designs. My favourite is the first one, I love the combination of blue, white and silver. xx

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Lorraine, they are all fabulous but I especially like the first one - pretty blues.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Anne said...

These are great Lorraine. I love the effect of embossing folders but never think to combine them with dies and the result is very elegant.

Enjoy your weekend
Anne x

Carol S. said...

Three gorgeous cards Lorraine. Love the colours and designs. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S. xx

Gina's Cards said...

All three are beautiful! The border die and colours are gorgeous.
Hugs
Gina xx

Lisa Andersson said...

Fabulous cards, so elegant. The border die is gorgeous.
Hugs, Lisa

Tangii said...

What a great design for those cards.... same layout, such nicely different looks! Thanks for playing along with the Krafty Chicks Challenge, hope to see you again.