Monday 12 June 2023

Belated Christmas Card Challenge - #12 - Nativity

 Hi Crafters,

A quick post from me as I'm on catch up after last weeks computer issues. This card and post should have been up yesterday but you know how things go and time just got the better of me.


                     

Take a look at the rest of the Design teams makes by visiting their blogs - links in my sidebar under the CCC tab.

Have a great evening and I will see you tomorrow for more design team shares.

Lorraine

xXx

9 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful nativity cards Lorraine, your sentiments and layout are fabulous.

Pauline C said...

Very stylish CAS nativity designs Lorraine - love the blue and white colour for this.
Pauline xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful cards and Nativity scene-love the die-cut frame
Carol x

Liz said...

Beautiful cards, Lorraine. xx

brenda said...

Very elegant in the mono colours Lorraine.

B x

dutchess said...

Great nativity scene Lorraine loving the monochrome……
My goodness it’s so hot these past few days I haven’t been able to craft at all….take care xxx

Sarah said...

They are wonderful Christmas cards Lorraine, very grown up! xx

Lisa said...

Gorgeous die cuts and Christmas cards.

gwen70 said...

Beautiful nativity cards xx