Tuesday 25 April 2023

Frame It - Challenge #687 at Passion For Markers

 Hi Crafters,

Tuesday means a new challenge at Passion For Markers and this week it is my turn to choose a theme.

I hope you will join in with our FRAME IT challenge.


Recipe
Image - Marvin's Marvellous Mower - Dr Digi's House of Stamps
Coloured with Promarkers
Creative Expressions Stitched Square Dies to create the frame
Grass Edger Die
Lindsay Mason Occasion Tags Stamps
Sky Background - Fred She Said Digital Images

Challenges I'd like to enter:


Our sponsor this week is
who are offering 2 digital images to the lucky winner.
Please make sure to enter a new project, link to our challenge blog and use your markers while following the theme to be eligible for the prize.

Have fun!

Lorraine 
xXx




14 comments:

dutchess said...

Your image gave me such a smile this morning Lorraine…what a great card…xxxx

Pauline C said...

Great card Lorraine - fab image beautifully coloured
Pauline xx

brenda said...

So much colouring and beautifully done Lorraine, it certinly fits the season, grass is growing like fury.

B x

meg said...

Not long before mowing the lawn becomes a regular job,brilliant beautifully coloured fun image

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine card and image,great background too
Carol x

HilaryJane said...

Great image and wonderful colouring. It makes me glad that I don't have any grass to cut in my garden xx

Mrs A. said...

Fabulous fun card. Love the image. So pleased I no longer have grass to cut even though my mower was a hover. I told hubby it was the grass or me that had to go. Fortunately he made the right choice!!. Hugs Mrs A.

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous fun card Lorraine xx
Hugs Sylvie xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a fabulous card and image Lorraine, I love it, and so beautifully coloured too, Kate x

Sarah said...

Wow!! Another incredible card Lorraine xx

Marlies said...

A wonderful card and fantastic colouring! Marlies

Linby said...

Brilliantly coloured and a wonderful card and frame.

Julie said...

This is stunning Lorraine - your cloud background is awesome! Juliexx

Lisa said...

Great image and super coloring. This would be a terrific card for a father's day card. Love the framing you added too.