Saturday 29 April 2023

Allsorts Challenge #726 - ATG/One For The Girls

 Hi Crafters,

Another Saturday has rolled around again and so a new challenge has started at Allsorts.

We would like to see your projects with the theme of

ONE FOR THE GIRLS

but you also have the ANYTHING GOES option too, so nice and easy to come and join in with us.

I have created a very girly card using an old Memory Box Dress and Hanger die set.


I cut the dresses from little scraps of inky backgrounds and off cuts of glitter card etc that were hanging around in my scraps box, it felt good to use some of them. I also used a Tattered lace Stitched Square die to create the silver frames.

Challenges I'd like to enter:

to be added

Here's a picture of the lovely prizes up for grabs if you are a lucky winner

Prizes from WOWVOWOakwood Direct and Craft Stash 

The design team have been very busy creating their 'girly' projects, why not take a look at them here for some inspiration.

See you again soon,

Lorraine 

xXx

11 comments:

brenda said...

Your lady has a wonderful choice pf outfits in her wardrobe Lorraine, perfect for Lynn's theme.

B x

Linby said...

I loe this. I've been waiting to see what die set you used! Never seen this one before. You've made a beautiful dress rack and perfect for my theme.

Liz said...

Great card Lorraine, so girly and feminine. xx

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh I just gasped when I saw this card. I love this cute die cut and your terrific wardrobe you created. Really cute.

Ellibelle said...

A most perfect card for the theme, Lorraine! So beautiful!

crafty-stamper said...

Great girly card love the rail of die-cut dresses
Carol x

Kate said...

What a great die and what a great way to use up some pretty scraps! Love the touches of mirror card and the pretty background paper too! Hugs Kate!

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful card Lorraine, I love the beautiful dresses in your wardrobe, such pretty colours and styles. It's a fabulous design, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Lorraine,
I love this wonderful card and your super design.
Those dresses are so pretty with your inky left overs.
This is a super die to own it would get so much use for me I think.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Pauline C said...

Beautiful use of the fab dress and hanger die with your gorgeous inky scraps .. creates a great wardrobe which is perfectly complemented by the stitched frame die
Pauline x

Sarn said...

Love your die-cut dresses. Definitely one for the girls xxx