Sunday 19 March 2023

Christmas Card Club Challenge #6 Santa

 Hi Crafters,

I'm sharing another Christmas card make with you today for the new challenge at our friendly Christmas Card Club.

This week our theme was

SANTA


Above is a lovely image from Hunkydory and sentiment die is from Poppy Crafts. (I'm still trying to use up my Peel-offs too)
Below is an adorable image which I couldn't resist buying from CraftsUprint, I just love his jolly face.


I have layered the image with foam tape and added some glitter to his beard and to the snowflakes for a simple card design.

Lorraine
xXx




9 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Lorraine, two beautiful cards and the Santa images are just beautiful, gorgeous designs too, fabulous traditional look to them, Kate x

meg said...

Traditional Santas are my favourites

crafty-stamper said...

Both great cards love the traditional Santa and festive P.paper on the first
Carol x

dutchess said...

Great images Lorraine but I have to admit to the second one giving me a huge smile!…love them …take care xxx

Wendy L said...

Loving your Santa cards, very jolly, xxx

aussie aNNie said...

This is so lovely and love the design and stunning colours .xx

aussie aNNie said...

This is so lovely and love the design and stunning colours .xx

brenda said...

Two fabulous festive makes Lorraine, but so jolly and happy.

B x

Lisa said...

I love the dimensional feel to both of these cards. That second Santa, I can see why you had to get it. It really is a big smile on the card.