Saturday 25 March 2023

Allsorts Challenge #721 - ATG/opt. Rain

 Hi Crafters,

It's lovely to see you here again, it's Saturday and you know what that means, another fabulous new challenge at Allsorts. Check out the prizes on offer to the lucky winners for this months challenges in my post below.

Our optional theme this week is

RAIN

I found this a difficult challenge to begin with as I don't seem to have many stamps on this theme and the ones I did have were already represented by other Teamies, then I remembered a Memory Box die in my stash called 'A Little Rain' - it cuts out the rain drops into your card. I coupled it with a cute Bugaboo image (sadly no longer trading) and the card came together.


Recipe
Image  - Umbrella Mouse by Bugaboo Stamps
Coloured with Promarkers
Background - Distress Oxide Inks
A Little Rain Die - Memory Box
Computer generated sentiment

Challenges I'd like to enter:

to be added


Prizes from OakwoodHighlight CraftsAALL and Create and Craft Stash, these links take you to their individual websites and you can read more about each on our Patrons’ page hereWinners will be announced on Friday 31st March.
Please take a look at the other projects created by the Design Team HERE for some inspiration and we'd love to see you joining in with us.

Bye for now,

Lorraine
xXx







19 comments:

brenda said...

It's a super take on the theme Lorraine with all those little raindrops and cute image, great colours as well.

B x

meg said...

A card that will cheer anyone feeling unwell up,great choice of beautifully coloured image with those fantastic raindrops.

Wendy L said...

Wonderful card and that looks like a great die too, xxx

Pauline C said...

Brilliant card Lorraine, that rain die is perfect along with your cute stamp.
Pauline xx

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card with fab background;-))m

Lisa said...

I really miss the Bugaboo images. I wish I had a few more. This is one adorable image and I love the background raindrops too.

Linby said...

You've nailed the theme! Love the cute image and that fab rain. It's a brilliant card.

Mrs A. said...

I really miss the Bugaboo site. So glad I bought a lot whilst they were still trading. This is a great card. Love those raindrops cut into the paper and the little mouse is a cutie. Hugs Mrs A.

Ellibelle said...

Such an adorable card and love the raindrops! Great sentiment to go with the image too!

Dena J said...

Marvelous die cut and I love how you added the silver sparkle! I miss Bugaboo - this is a very sweet image and it's a delightful card.

crafty-stamper said...

Great get well card and cute image,love the sparkle raindrops
carol x

dutchess said...

Love it Lorraine…it’s amazing what we have in our stash….
Very apt as it’s pouring down here today and we have even had hail….take care xxxx

HilaryJane said...

This is great, I love it xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love this, so sweet and good to see a Bugaboo again! xoxo

Sarn said...

Well done for finding something suitable to fit the theme. It’s a lovely card xxx

Sarah said...

Aw Bugaboo, that's a blast from the past, I must get my memory stick out!! Love this design, what a perfect raindop die to go with that cutie xx

Lorraine said...

What a cutie, love the stamp and the diecut raindrops look fab.
Lorraine x

wannabcre8tive said...

So very cute. An adorable image and I love that the die cut out the rain drops.. Great job.

Liz said...

Brilliant design, Lorraine. I'm sure it will bring a smile to the face of the recipient. xx