Saturday 23 October 2021

Allsorts Challenge #647 - ATG/Vintage Style

 Hi Crafters,

I hope you are enjoying the start of your weekend.

It is my birthday today but I have to attend the Farmers & Craft Market that I organise this morning so all celebrations will have to wait until later - nothing too grand as by the time I get back home I will probably just want to put my feet up and have a cuppa :o)

Anyway I digress, I'm here to share my card for the new challenge at Allsorts which starts today. We would like to see your Vintage Style makes or you can opt for the Anything Goes theme.


Recipe
Created using the Tattered Lace 'So Chic' Die Set and matching Charisma Download.

Quite a simple card to put together as everything is on the CD Rom including backing papers and images. I just did a little inking around the edges with my Vintage Photo Distress Ink pad.

Challenges I'd like to enter:

to be added


For the lucky winners we have these great prizes


IndigoBlu Rose Blush Stamp

Winners choice of 3 images from Ruth Hamilton Designs

The design team are eager to visit your blogs and see your creations this week so pop over to the challenge blog HERE to enter.

Lorraine
xXx









15 comments:

brenda said...

Whatever makes for a happy day is exactly what you should do Lorraine, sending my best wishes. A lovely feminine card with a real vintage feel to it.

B x

meg said...

Many Happy Returns Lorraine,hope you manage time for yourself.A beautiful feminine vintage card,love the image.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, a gorgeous image and lovely vintage design.
Wishing you a very happy Birthday.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

dutchess said...

Hope the craft fair goes well and you are not too tired to enjoy celebrating your birthday Lorraine…one of my favourite dies and charisma from tattered lace a real go too for such a pretty feminine card….take care xxx

Pauline C said...

Happy birthday Lorraine and hope you enjoy the Farmers’ Market. Love your vintage card, this is such a pretty image
Pauline x

Sarah said...

Sending love on your Birthday Lorraine, hope you have cake with your cuppa!! What a lovely vintage style card this is, really beautiful xx

Ellibelle said...

Best wishes for your Birthday Lorraine, your card is so pretty!

Mervi said...

Happy Birthday! I had a market day too, very quiet one, but on feet the hole day, so need a Sauna and some relax by the tv.
Your card is so beautiful and feminine, love it, thanks Lorraine;-))m

Linby said...

Happy Birthday!
Such a pretty card and a real vintage vibe too.

wannabcre8tive said...

Super cute. I love this vintage beauty.

Sarn said...

This is a charming and pretty vintage card. I like all the extra little touches.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful vintage creation Lorraine I love the dies and detail a top notch make
hugs
lolo x

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful feminine card Lorraine, lovely vintage style.
I hope hour special day was a good one Lorraine, and nothing wrong with putting your feet up, just chill, Kate x

aussie aNNie said...

Happy Birthday.
Lovely post and magnificent background ♥

Tracy said...

This is absolutely beautiful Lorraine, gorgeous.
Happy crafting
Tracy x