Friday 27 September 2019

Stop, I want To Get Off!

Hi Crafters,

It's been a VERY busy week and as my title suggests I want it to stop now please :)
I've managed a few comments along the way but haven't posted anything here all week so today I'm going to remedy that.


I won the fabulous Spellbinders 'Tropical Paradise' Background die which arrived this week and just had to make a card using it. I have also used Spellbinders Labels Fifty One dies for the mats behind my fun clipart monkey. Some Charisma die cut leaves left over from another project which were on my desk and the Sizzix Planks Dies made great places to add my words.

Challenges I'd like to enter:
Allsorts Challenge - #538 Trees and Leaves
Creative Moments - #177 ATG opt. Masculine
Cardz 4 Guyz - #229 Trees or Leaves or Both
Crafty Creations - #399 ATG
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - #529 Animals

Thanks for visiting my blog today, I love reading your comments and each one is very appreciated.
See you again soon,

Lorraine
xXx

20 comments:

dutchess said...

Great fun card Lorraine...so vibrant and colourful...love the background die....xxxx

meg said...

love your clip art image and leaves Lorraine, they look fantastic against the die cut background and the plank dies with sentiment are the perfect finishing touch

brenda said...

Think we all get those weeks Lorraine and it gets in the way of our crafting. Such a fun card you are sharing today, I'm rather afraid of Monkeys but OK from this distance!

B x

Jenny L said...

Hi Lorraine,
I agree the weeks semm to go by so fast at the mo.
Not enough time to do all what I want to do.
Love this wonderful card and your design is perfect for someone who is very young or maybe even slightly older too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Rita said...

Fantastic card Lorraine. Love that cheeky monkey. The greenery and foliage just transforms it altogether. Hugs Rita xxx

Sylvia said...

Beautful fun card,Lorraine.Love the cute monkey and the nice details.Enjoy your weekend.

Gr,Sylvia

Mummylade said...

Thank you for joining us at Allsorts with your lovely creation!

cotnob said...

A super card Lorraine, a fabulous background die and fun image.
I hope life calms down for you.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

A great fun card and love the monkey as a centre piece. Hugs, Carol S.xx

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous fun card Lorraine, love the background die and the monkey is brilliant, Kate x x

Anne said...

That's a fun card Lorraine, I love how you've used the die (great prize!)
Anne x

Lisa Andersson said...

What an awesome card, Lorraine. Love everything about it.
Hope you can enjoy your weekend. Take care.
Hugs, LIsa

Sarah said...

I hope life eases up a bit for you Lorraine, it is horrid when you have so much to do and so little time!! Anyway, your card...is incredibly cute, just look at the face on that cheeky chimp!! xx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant fun card Lorraine
Lorraine x

Jane Willis said...

What a fun card, love that monkey image and all the leaves. Thank you for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Gina's Cards said...

WOW what a fabulous card. Love the cute monkey and the die is absolutely gorgeous.
Hugs
Gina xx

aussie aNNie said...

Cute card love the fabulous dies.x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card love the cute monkey and the die-cut leaves-congrats on winning the background die
Carol x

Brenda said...

This is wonderful, Lorraine, I'm sure your grandson will love this! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

AndreaNorris said...

Awww what a lovely card for your grandson, so cute! Thanks for joining CRAFT this week
Andrea x
GDT