Saturday 10 August 2019

LOTV - James

        Hi Crafters,

Day two of my mission to get a blog post published and more cards shared here.
I hope you like my pink and girly creation.


Recipe:
LOTV Art Pad Image
Tonic Scalloped Oval Die
Lattice Flower Die
LOTV Sentiment Stamp
Star Brads

Challenges I'd like to enter:
Unicorn Challenge - #46 Fully Loaded / CAS

I loved making this card and creating all the layers and details. The silver glitter swirls were the waste pieces from another die cut that I had kept hoping I could use them someday... and sure enough they came in handy for this card :o)
Does anyone else keep these little pieces or am I in the minority?

Hope to see you here again tomorrow.

Lorraine
xXx

12 comments:

meg said...

such a sweet image Lorraine, love the background paper and the embellishments, a beautiful card

brenda said...

Playing holiday catch up so just popping round to take a peek at your latest creation Lorraine and very pretty it is as well in the soft pinks.

B x

Gina's Cards said...

I love this card Lorraine. I am a sucker for bears and this one is gorgeous. Love the pink accents too.
Hugs
Gina xx

Sarah said...

OOh yes, I like this very much!! Great design and the die cut flowers are really pretty xx

dutchess said...

I do love the LOTV images they are so sweet....and loving your pink accents...
I am being ruthless this year and not keeping snippets or extra die cuts...I was just disappearing under a mountain of card!....
Warm and windy here today...just a bit too blustery to put my washing out.....enjoy the weekend xxxx

Anne said...

This is adorable Lorraine, I've been using that art pad today myself coincidentally and I love how you've teamed it with the pink
Anne x

Liz said...

Your card is so pretty, Lorraine, a sweet image and a lovely design. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Really beautiful card. I do keep some pieces, have a box of them which needs a good sort out or they won’t get used

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute bear and die-cut embellishments-I do have a little jar with die-cut waste---well actually they are in a haphazard pile on my desk at the moment but I do have a jar to put them in lol
Carol x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Lorraine, I love the colour combination - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lisa Andersson said...

Love the colour combo. The pink and grey looks fantastic and very cute image and design.
Hugs, Lisa

Ellen said...

Lovely card, well done! hanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen