Monday 5 August 2019

Christmas Card Club Challenge # 16 - Non Traditional Colours

Hi Crafters,

I'm popping in a day late for the Christmas Card Club challenge, but I'm sure Sylvie won't mind. I was at a craft fair yesterday and this post wasn't scheduled so here it is now.

This card has both Non-Traditional colours and image with Santa on a beach and was a request from an Australian relative.


I hope you can visit the other ladies that are taking part, their cards are so inspirational. Links to their blogs can be found in the tab on my sidebar.
Hope you all have a fabulous week. I'll be back tomorrow with my Passion for Promarker design team card, see you then.

Lorraine
xXx

15 comments:

Rita said...

Great card Lorraine. Love the purple hues. Hugs Rita xxx

meg said...

Such a fun card Lorraine, love the topper

Christine Harrop said...

Cute, fun card Loraine. I was late too because I have had family staying this week. Hope your craft fair was successful. Christine x

dutchess said...

A great fun card Lorraine and not traditional in any of its components never mind the colour...I just love it it made me smile xxx

cuilliesocks said...

What a brilliant card Lorraine, I love the image and the fabulous colours, and not only perfect for the challenge, but for your Australian friends, Kate x

Sarah said...

What a great image and I love the colours Lorraine xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorraine
This is a gorgeous card... love the colours and the image is fab...
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Anne said...

This is such fun Lorraine, that image is great and perfect to send to Australia!
Anne x

Carol S. said...

As my husband is Australian, this image would be perfect for him!! A brilliant card Lorraine. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Mrs A. said...

Your card did make me smile. That image is fabulous. Hugs Mrs A.

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Great card Lorraine. Santa really made me smile

June

Gina's Cards said...

Love this fun card. It made me smile:)
Hugs
Gina xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great Christmas card Lorraine and love the fun image
carol x

cotnob said...

A super card Lorraine, such a fun image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lisa Andersson said...

Such a fun image, made me smile. Great Christmas card, Lorraine.
Hugs, Lisa