Friday 17 August 2018

Black Cat Charm

Hi Crafters,

Here's my third post sharing an entry for these challenges at
Creative Moments - #150 ATG/Cats
Details here.
As You Like It - Black + White + One Other Colour (RED) + Why
Red has always been my favourite colour so I like to use it whenever I can plus I think the contrast between the black and white is very striking and effective too.


I set out this morning to create a quick post to share three cards, it turned out to be not that quick after all, lol.  I made a Purr-fect mess up by not realising Inlinkz doesn't take multiple pictures from the same URL, never mind you got to see my cards twice.
Thanks for being patient.

Lorraine
xXx

10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Cute card.x

dutchess said...

All three cards are fabulous Lorraine.....looks like you had fun making them....xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Brilliant selection of cards Lorraine, love the theme, and all so beautifully designed, Kate x

Zoe Tant said...

What a great card for the cat ladies. TFS Zoe x

Liz said...

A really striking card. Red, white and black go so well together. Lovely cat silhouettes and I love the layout of your card. xx

Sarah said...

What a wonderful card Lorraine. Lovely to have you visit at AYLI xx

meg said...

brilliant make Lorraine love the cat silhouettes

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine and love the cats. A great design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Mrs A. said...

Oh gosh I love this card. Would be perfect for my grandson. I agree that the red with the black and white does look striking. Hugs Mrs A.

Lisa Andersson said...

Love the layout and love cats so think this is brilliant. The black, white and red is very striking.
Hugs, Lisa