Friday 17 August 2018

Feline Capers

Hi Crafters,

A quick post today to share three cards that I have made recently which all fit nicely in to the challenge at Creative Moments - #150 Anything Goes / Cats




The images are from a Jane Netley Mayhew CD and a Hunkydory Pad, then I've used my favourite cat silhouette die in two of them from Impression obsession and the cat corners (above) were cut using my Silhouette Cameo.
Well that's my maximum three entries used up for this challenge and some cards shared with you all. I haven't been posting here very often this year so I have a file on my computer that's bursting at the seams with cards waiting to be shown therfore I might do some posts that have multiple cards in them which will whittle them down a bit.

See you soon,

Lorraine
xXx

3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

All beautiful cards Lorraine but love the middle one with all the little cats
Carol x

meg said...

Brilliant cards Lorraine, love Jane Netley Mayhew images, great layout

cotnob said...

Three super cards Lorraine, I especially like the cute kittens in the last one.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x