Wednesday 1 October 2014

Spooky Creations

Hi Crafters,
As it's October 1st, my thoughts started to drift towards Halloween so I have been making some scary treat holders. These were cut on my Silhouette Cameo, layered and inked, then I added a piece of Halloween coloured twine.

 The papers are from Bearly Mine Designs and were a freebie at the time I got them but there are some lovely new Halloween papers on the site now. They measure about 11 cm x 8 cm x 4 cm wide and will hold quite a few sweets.
I'm entering these in the challenge at Diva's By Design - Spooky Creations.
Bearly Mine Designs - Halloween
I also made a few Christmas items for my upcoming stall which I will share with you another time.
Bye for now,

Lorraine

13 comments:

Carol S. said...

Brilliant treat bags. Great fun, for the kids of course! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Ella's Design said...

What fab Halloween treat holders, Lorraine! My youngest would love these and proper spooky too! Hugs, Lisa x

Jacee said...

What fab treat holders Lorraine, you've done a good job on these they look great, I know several kiddies that would just love these, great idea!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

coldwaters2 said...

These are fantastic Lorraine, love those papers and the fab spooky effects. super project.
hugs
lorraine x

coops said...

oh these are brillaint lorraine.fantastic spooky designs ;D

xx coops xx

Gina's Cards said...

OMG they are amazing! Love the and fab papers!
Hugs
Gina x

Lorraine said...

Brilliant little treat bags. Love the designs.
Lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

Great little treat bags Lorraine, love the design and all the spooky elements, hugs Kate x

Linda Levoir said...

Oh wow, these are fantastic, I love the skull one in particular, what a great idea! :) xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorainne
Fabulous card.....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Lozzy said...

What a fabulous Halloween treat holder..Thank you for joining us at Bearly-Mine and hoping you would like to join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x DT

crafty-stamper said...

great treat holders love the images and spiders webs
Carol x

Tiziana Biagioli said...

What a great job for halloween
I wish you good luck and thank you for participating in Berly Mine...
Hugs DT Tiziana