Monday 14 April 2014

Card-In-A-Box ~ Baby Boy

Hi Crafters, we've had such a lovely sunny day here, albeit a little chilly, I hope you've had the same.
I have seen so many Box Cards on the internet lately that I just had to give it a try so here is my  Baby Boy card in a box.


I used the lovely stamp and die sets from Clearly Besotted Stamps for the train and the baby items. The paper was from a magazine freebie and the heart shaped button and twine from my stash.
Here's a closer shot...

 
...a top view...
 
 
 
...and a side view...
 
 
The back has a blank panel to write your message and I stamped 'Bundle of Joy' on it but unfortunately I couldn't get a picture of that, my camera decided that there wasn't enough light at that point even though I hadn't changed anything from taking all the other photo's and it wouldn't focus properly, so I admitted defeat and called it a day. This card will fit inside a C5 envelope when folded flat so it's perfect for sending and surprisingly isn't that bulky.
Challenges I'd like to enter are:
Addicted To Stamps - Fancy Folds
Scribble & Scrap - Anything Goes
Country View Challenges - New Beginnings
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
See you soon,
 
Lorraine

 


12 comments:

Rita said...

Fabulous baby boy card in a box Lorraine. I love making them too. Hugs Rita xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are very clever and everywhere at the moment. So much to look at, it looks fab. With my DT hat on thanks for playing at CLF.

Deborah said...

Fabulous. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Little Fairies.

Deborah A

Wishcraft said...

Just gorgeous! Love the little die cuts you've added and fab design... I've got a Silhouette cut file for these cards, but haven't got round to making one yet! Hugs, Lisa x

Eulanda said...

oh wow!! I've been seeing these all over lately and I'm not so sure I'm wanting to tackle them so kudos! LOL!! You did a great job though!! Gorgeous!! Hugs!

Tracy said...

I have yet to try one of these fun box cards. I can just see this taking center stage at a baby shower. Awesome job Lorraine!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! I really need to give one of these a try! Thanks for joining us at Scribble & Scrap this week. I hope you will come back soon.
Tina - DT

My name is Cindy said...

Great box card - they are so impressive (and relatively easy to do! Even my 80 year old mum managed it). I'm sure this card will really stand out from the rest. Cindy

MaryH said...

I'm seeing so many of these cute little boxes on the 'net. This one is adorable, and what perfect trims coming out of the box for a wonderful Baby Boy card. Pretty papers and loved those tiny shapes. TFS & Hugs

Gina's Cards said...

This is totally gorgeous Lorraine. I keep meaning to have a go at one of these myelf and will hopefully get round to it soon.
Have a lovely Easter.
Hugs
Gina x

Marlies said...

A gorgeous babycreation! I like the model and you have used lovely dies. Thanks for joining us at ATSC, Marlies

Brenda Brown said...

A great project and baby gift, thanks for linking it to Country View Challenges xx