Wednesday 15 January 2014

Christmas Card 2014 #2

Hi Crafters,
True to my word I'm sticking to my resolution of making a Christmas card each week (so far) and here it is...

Card Recipe
Card - Craft UK scalloped square
Papers - Kaisercraft 'Be Merry Collection'
Stamps - Magnolia 'Winter Forest'
- Snowman from Ebay (sorry no name)
Sentiment - Dreamees stamp set
Large Snowflake - Memory box 'Bianca Snowflake'
Small snowflakes - Cheery Lynn
Brad and ribbon from stash
Promarkers
 
I'm entering this in to the challenges at:
ABC Christmas Challenge - 'A' is for Anything Christmas
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
 
It's very dull and drizzly outside the window today so I'm not going to look out anymore, just keep my head down and get on with an increasing list of commissions that, although I'm grateful for them, I just don't seem to be making headway with, lol.
 
Catch up with your blogs later,
 
Lorraine
 
 


13 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Love the bright colours and that cute snowman, the trees are fab too... lovely card! Good luck with all the orders - I know that feeling(same here at the moment!) :o) Hugs, Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Gina's Cards said...

Oh it's gorgeous Rainey! and well done for sticking to your resolution!!
Hugs
Gina x

Zw@@n said...

Wow, I love this card. Your colouring is fab and I love the bright colours. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

coops said...

so gorgeous Lorraine.stunning jolly snowman and I love your bright colours ;D

xx coops xx

Michelle B. said...

Love everything about it! Beautiful red & green and the sparkles, wow, fab! So glad you joined us for our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorraine
Fabulous card..... Love the design.... Can youemail margaret again as she cant contact you ....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Peanut said...

Hello Lorraine! Welcome to CCC. This card is so so cute. Love all the extra embellishments. I'm sure you are going to enjoy playing with us. Good to have you on board.
hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Planetsusie said...

Hi there Lorraine - just heard you are a member of our CCC - it's a brilliant way to make sure you have lots of Christmas cards ready at the end of the year!! I love this card that you have made and am looking forward to seeing your creations in future!!

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Sue said...

Hi Lorraine welcome to our little Christmas Card Club !! huggles Sue xx

Rita said...

Hello Lorraine. What a lovely card. I have just joined the CCC too. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

scrappymo! said...

Welcome to CCC. Looking forward to seeing more of your lovely cards.
Can't have enough Christmas cards ready!

Helen said...

Wonderful card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x