Monday 1 July 2024

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #125 - Anything Goes

 Hi Crafters,

It's July 1st and that date means a new challenge is starting at Crafts Galore Encore. You have a whole month to create up to three different projects with an Anything Goes theme, so nice and easy.

Here is my card....


This is my first Christmas make of 2024! I am so behind, I usually start making my Christmas cards in January but this year seems to have been very challenging for me. I will have to get cracking on the rest of my festive cards soon otherwise I will never be ready for the Big Day.
I have layered two papers from a collection of Christmas 12 x 12 papers, not sure what make they are as they were purchased in a mixed bundle a long time ago. I cut an aperture in the top paper being careful to cut around the sweet swirls to create a 'window' for my Gingerbread Couple. This sweet digital image is called Decorations - Gingerbread Holly and I have coloured it with Copics. I added some glittery enamel dots to the centre of each sweet swirl and added the sentiment which is a Creative Expressions Die.

Our sponsor this month is Polkadoodles who are offering the lucky winner a prize of 3 digital stamps.


The Design Team have been busy creating their inspirational projects for you, check out their makes here.

I hope you will come and join in the fun this month.

See you soon,

Lorraine
xXx




3 comments:

meg said...

A sweet gingerbread couple and a beautiful layout and papers

brenda said...

Very sweet and seasonal reds always give a cheery feel to cards Lorraine.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous festive card Lorraine the image are so cute
hugs
lolo x