Saturday 27 April 2024

Allsorts Challenge #778 - Use a Stencil/ATG

 Hi Crafters,

Thank you for popping in today for the start of our new challenge at Allsorts.

This week we would like you to

USE A STENCIL

(you also have the ANYTHING GOES option of course)


I had a lot of fun creating a circular card a few weeks ago so I thought I'd do it again. I cut my base card using a set of Presscut Nesting Circle dies and added the yellow die cut layer (die from Ebay in a bundle so I have no idea of the name) then I inked the 'Heapza Hexagonz' #112 stencil from Aall & Create with Mustard Seed Distress Oxide ink, spritzed with water and 'printed' it on to a piece of white card which I then die cut with another circle die when it was dry. The Daffodils are a Two Red Robins die and vignette called 'Daffodil Dreams'. I stamped my sentiment (Hunkydory - Daffodils in the Sun stamp set) and added the enamel dots.

Prizes this week from Oakwood (2 x A5 stamp sets) and Highlight Crafts (3 x A5 stencils)


I hope you can find time to come and join in with us, I'm sure that you all have some stencils lying around that you can use. If not you could always make your own using dies and punches and just ink through them, so easy.

Please pop over to the challenge blog HERE for more inspiration from the Design Team.

Take care,
Lorraine
xXx




13 comments:

dutchess said...

Beautiful bright cheerful card Lorraine…
Hope you are all well…xxxxx

meg said...

Love the sunny yellows,your layout and daffodils

Pauline C said...

Beautiful spring card .. so vibrant and happy and lovely stencilling xx

Ellibelle said...

Such a wonderful spring card and loving the circular shape. The stencil is fabulous, I think (hope) I have it too but not used yet.

Sarn said...

Brilliant circular card with lovely yellow stencilling and die cut to match the pretty daffs xxx

Gail said...

Very bright and cheerful card!
The shape is very effective!!
So pretty!

Linby said...

A beautiful card full of sunshine, sure to cheer anyone up.

HilaryJane said...

It's beautiful. I can almost feel the warmth of the sunshine xx

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Lorraine I love everything about it the shape, the colour, the stencilling and the image super card
hugs
lolo x

brenda said...

A beautiful sunny Spring card Lorraine.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love that frame, the stencilling is a beautiful background for the gorgeous daffodils. Love the round card too. x

Mervi said...

Fabulous card, so cheerful in yellow tones;-))m

Lisa said...

Your circular card is simply delightful! The combination of the yellow die-cut layer, the vibrant inked hexagon stencil, and the daffodil vignette creates such a cheerful and eye-catching design. The sentiment stamped from the Hunkydory set adds a perfect finishing touch to this sunny creation.