Monday 1 January 2024

Crafts Galore Encore January 2024 Challenge

Hi Crafters,

I'd like to wish you all a

Happy New Year!

Thank you for joining me this morning for our first challenge of 2024 at  Crafts Galore Encore.

We are always an Anything Goes challenge so it will be lovely to see what you create this month.

Now I know that Christmas 2023 is over but it's never too early to get started on this years festive makes :o)


Here is my card using an image that I coloured from our sponsor this month, Jan's Digital Stamps called Snowmies.
who are offering a $6 store voucher to the lucky winner.

I have coloured this fun image with Promarkers and added a snowy scene background. I distressed the edges of my layers and banner detail to add a little interest.

You can check out the inspirational creations from the rest of the Design Team here then come and join in with us. You have 3 chances to win by entering the maximum of 3 times with a new project. Please remember to link your blog post to the challenge with your entry.

Have fun!

Lorraine
xXx




9 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Happy New Year Lorraine,love your beautiful card and the cute snowman.
Carol x

meg said...

Happy New Year Lorraine a brilliant fun snowman and fabulous background.

dutchess said...

Happy new year Lorraine…fabulous card and it’s never too soon to start again for next year Ihave ….take care xxxx

brenda said...

A gorgeous Winter creation Lorraine.

Wishing you a crafty New Year.

B x

Vicky Hayes said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine! I love the cartoon style snowman against the real looking trees. It reminds me of films like Mary Poppins where the real characters interact with the cartoons! Happy new year! Vicky x

wannabcre8tive said...

This is just the cutest little snowman, ever. I love it. A wonderfulyl designed card.

coldwaters2 said...

This is a beauty Lorraine I love the Snowman also the wonderful background
hugs
lolo x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous snowman Lorraine on this lovely Christmas scene.
Pauline xx

Lisa said...

Super cute snowman and a great winter scene.