Saturday 27 January 2024

Anything But Square at Allsorts

 Hi Crafters,

I often grab a square card when I start creating it seems the most versatile shape to create with but this week at Allsorts we want to see your makes that are NOT square. As always we have the Anything Goes option too.

So I have dusted off my Silhouette Cameo and made this male themed card. I really should use my Cameo more, it does some fabulous things but finding the time to play with it is always difficult lately.


We have Prizes from Stampendous this time...


Please check out the challenge blog HERE for all the inspiration from the rest of the Design Team, then come and join in with us. Please make sure to enter with a new project and link your blog post to the challenge blog to be eligible to win one of the fabulous prizes.

See you soon,

Lorraine
xXx




16 comments:

brenda said...

Great shaped masculine card Lorraine, perfect for our theme.

B x

dutchess said...

Great masculine theme card Lorraine…so glad you had time to play with your cameo…
We have been having the roof fixed of course we had scaffolding during the windiest week ever…gave me sleepless night but all done now….take care xxx

Mervi said...

Stunning and perfect card for male;-))m

Linby said...

It's a brilliant design, love the tool draws.

wannabcre8tive said...

A fabulous masculine card. I think your son will love it.

Lisa said...

This is a great masculine tool themed card. Oh now I want to pull out my tool die cuts to make one for my sister. She is a bus mechanic and always gets bus cards but I bet she would love a tool card.

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant card fold Lorraine love how you have done the pockets on the side the colours and male theme are great
hugs
lolo x

Ellibelle said...

A really fun masculine card, Lorraine and great choice of colors!

Jenny L said...

Hi Lorraine,
what a brilliant stepper card and I love the design and all the lovely elements used on it.
Such a fabulous card for someone that is a handy man or woman.
Love the peg board and the tools.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sarah said...

That's such a great card Lorraine, absolutely perfect for a handy person as Jenny's said xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine stepper card and love all the DIY elements.
Carol x

HilaryJane said...

You definitely should use your cameo more if this is what you make with it. A stunning card xx

Liz said...

Brilliant design, Lorraine. I love all the little tools.
Liz xx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant masculine design Lorraine, love the shape.
Lorraine x

Pauline C said...

Brilliant design masculine card Lorraine, and love the stepper card fold.
Pauline xx

Sarn said...

Great shape for the challenge theme and a fab masculine card xxx