Saturday 9 December 2023

I Spy Something Beginning with 'B' At Allsorts Challenge #758

 Hi Crafters,

This week we are playing 'I Spy' at Allsorts. I used to love playing this game as a child when we were on a long car journey did you?

We'd like to see elements on your project beginning with the letter 'B', or you can go with the Anything Goes option.

I have created some ATC's to share...


...here's a close up of just one of them.


I used a Tattered Lace embossing folder for the background after inking the sky and die cutting the shaped ATC. I then inked through a stencil and used gold embossing powder on the balloon. The basket is made from pieces of corrugated cardboard punched with a Stampin' Up Label Punch and then cut in half. I added some metal tags from my stash which I've had for an eternity.

Prizes for the next two challenges are from :


Take a peek at the challenge blog for inspiration from the rest of the Design Team and get your entries in by next Friday.

Take care and have fun!
Lorraine
xXx




13 comments:

meg said...

Love these Lorraine,a fantastic background and fun not air balloon

brenda said...

I did Lorraine, usually down your neck of the woods on the way to Caister where I spent many holidays as a child.

Love your ATC's, both the shape and the lush colours and gold embossing, beautifully done.

B x

Lisa said...

Really cute ATCs. Your air balloons turned out great.

Ellibelle said...

This is so creative and beautiffully done! Love the embossing!

Sarn said...

Love the shape of these super ATCs and the great stamping and embossing. xxx

Pauline C said...

Stunning ATC's Lorraine - love the whole concept, colours and embossing.
Pauline xx

HilaryJane said...

Great ATCs, love the embossed balloons and the sky background xx

Linby said...

Great ATC's a wonderful design, and well done on using those tags, perfect for these ATCs.

Liz said...

I loved playing I Spy on car journeys as a children. I love your ATCs, the little metal tags are a perfect finishing touch. xx

cuilliesocks said...

Fantastic little cards Lorraine, lovely designs, Kate x

Lorraine said...

Fabulous ATCs Lorraine, love the colours and design
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

Such wonderful ATCs Lorraine, beautiful colours and amazing detail xx

aussie aNNie said...

A super sweet design you made, gorgeous colours and design xx