Saturday 24 June 2023

Allsorts Challenge #734 - ATG/Bunch of Flowers

 Hi Crafters,

The weekend has arrived and I'm at my Farmers and Craft Market while you are reading this. It will be a busy and enjoyable day but very tiring so I will be putting my feet up when I get home but will visit you tomorrow :0)

As it is Saturday that means a new challenge at Allsorts.

Our theme this week is

A BUNCH OF FLOWERS with the option of ANYTHING GOES too.


I created my card using a Carnation Crafts die set called 'Elderberry Frame' and flowers from the 'Rural Floral' set. My sentiment is a Paper Boutique die.

Please take a look at the challenge blog for more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team and where you will also find details of our prizes too.




Thanks for joining me today.

Lorraine
xXx




16 comments:

brenda said...

It's beautiful Lorraine, that frame is so delicate. It's a decent morning here so hopefully same over the border where you are for the market.

B x

dutchess said...

Stunning card Lorraine…..love that die in the background
Hope you do well at the farmers market…take care xxxx

meg said...

A beautiful card in gorgeous colours with a gorgeous floral diecut and wonderful diecut frame.

Lisa said...

Wow that die set is amazing! Great layering and super sentiment to pair with the card too.

Linby said...

Your white on white is pristine, itlooks like a plaster feature in a stately home, so pretty and the flowers and touch of colour are the perfect finihsing touches.

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful floral card Lorraine, love the embossing!

HilaryJane said...

This is stunning, I thought the background was embossed at first. Love the white on white and pops of pink xx

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Lorraine. Like Hilary, I thought the background was embossed when I first saw your card. A really lovely design.

Hope the Farmers and Craft market went well today. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and embossing,love the flowers and hope you did well at the market-been really hot here today.
Carol x

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card!! You used a beatiful background die and lovely flowers. A wonderful stylish design. Marlies

Wendy L said...

So beautiful, at first I thought itwas embossed, just gorgeous, xxx

Zoe Tant said...

so pretty Lorraine. It will brigthen someone's day 100% Zoe x

wannabcre8tive said...

So pretty and elegant. Love the dainty flowers . Hope you had a good day at the Farmer’s Market.

Sarah said...

Wow Lorraine I am SO impressed by that wonderful frame and your bunch of flowers is gorgeous. Hope you've had a restful day xx

Mervi said...

Beautiful and stylish card...and in my colours;-))m

Sarn said...

Simply wonderful embossed card with lovely flowers at the side. Perfect for Lynn’s challenge x