Wednesday 1 March 2023

Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit....

 Hi Crafters,

...that's what we always said as children when the first of the month came around in the hopes of a little luck that month. Did you remember to say it this morning? I never liked the 'Pinch, Punch first of the month' saying - at school I'm sure that the boys (and some girls) used this to justify being spiteful to other classmates. Do you have a saying in your part of the world when the first of the month comes around?

Anyway, I've waffled on long enough, it's time to share my DT card for the new challenge starting at

Crafts Galore Encore


Recipe
Image - Easter Hippity Hop by Jan's Digi Stamps
Coloured with Promarkers
Spellbinders Grand Stately Circles Die, Tonic Studio Scalloped Circle Die
Ribbon and Enamel Dots from stash

Challenges I'd like to enter:


Our sponsor this month is Jan's Digi Stamps

who are offering a $6 voucher to the lucky winner.

Please take a look at the other DT members makes on the challenge blog here, they have all been super busy creating some fabulous inspiration for you all so why not join in with us?

That's all from me today,
see you again soon,

Lorraine
xXx




11 comments:

dutchess said...

It was always rabbit rabbit for us at school as well Lorraine….
Love the card it’s so pretty
I am watching the tennis this week so not a lot of crafting going on but still trying to do a bit…take care xxx

Linby said...

I also remember pinch punch! Your card is so pretty love diecuts for the frames.

meg said...

Beautiful pastel colours,background paper,frames and image a gorgeous Easter card

Jan Mahew said...

Lovely Easter Greeting, Lorraine! Thank you for showcasing "Easter Hippity Hop" on your beautifully colored Easter creation and sharing it with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. It is so appreciated. Good Luck! Hope you will join us again.
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Blog Challenge)

brenda said...

Yep, pinch, punch was utilised by the boys to good effect at our school, with only 19 pupils and most of the boys it was hell for the girls.

Now I'm waffling, love, love your card, pretty colours and sweet Bunnies.

B x

Donna Ellis said...

Fun blog write up, Rainey! Hanging my head in shame, I do not remember saying "rabbit, rabbit, rabbit" at the beginning of the month! That would have been delightful as a child, and feel so magical! Your JDS card is beautifully colored and layered. I have those dies as well, and dearly treasure them. Your card is beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration and for submitting your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . I hope to see more of your designs soon.
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Liz said...

I remember the Pinch, Punch saying and also saying 'White Rabbits' to someone on the first of the month was said to wish them good luck.

Your card is beautiful, I love those cute bunnies. xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Lorraine, I've never heard of a saying here in Scotland, that's not to say there isn't one.
Your Easter card is gorgeous, absolutely adorable with those bunnies, beautifully designed, Kate x

Pauline C said...

Love your sweet bunnies and fab colouring - a really pretty Easter card
Pauline xx

Mrs A. said...

Super Easter card with the bunnies. Always used to say rabbits as a child and stil do as an adult when I remember tht is!!. Hugs Mrs A.

Lisa said...

Wonderful coloring on these terrific images.