Sunday 8 January 2023

2023 Christmas Card Club

 Hi Crafters,

It's the first of our Christmas Card Club challenges today and our theme is 

EMBOSSING FOLDERS


Recipe
Creative Expressions Embossing Folder
Two Red Robins Stag and Christmas Foliage Dies
Tonic & Duo Dies Sentiments
Carnation Crafts Diamond Sparkle Spray

Challenges I'd like to enter:
Can You Handle The Pressure - ATG Embossing opt. Snow
Incy Wincy Designs - Christmas + / Movement
Pearly Sparkles - #80 No Designer Paper
Christmas Crafts All Year Round - 1 of Something/Tree (1 Stag)

I've had this lovely embossing folder for a few years now and often use it on my Christmas cards, it's an 8" x 8" folder and embosses really well too. This stag is also a great image for male cards and I made a few cards similar to this last year. The rest of the ladies on the team have been busy too and to take a look at their creations just click the links to their blogs under the CCC tab in my sidebar.

Lorraine
xXx 


13 comments:

meg said...

You've showcased the stag perfectly,a wonderful idea to encircle him with the foliage

dutchess said...

Stunning card Lorraine great background embossing and that fabulous stag….xxx

brenda said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Lorraine and I'm sat here looking at it andwondering why that Stag is missing from my TRR stash.

B x

Wendy L said...

Love this stags head, wonderful card, xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the fabulous stag and festive foliage
Carol x

gwen70 said...

Beautiful card, love it xx

Mrs A. said...

I love this beautiful stag. what a centre piece he makes on your card. Sorry not to be playing along this year but I am popping by to see everyones makes.
Hugs Mrs A.

Pauline C said...

Very striking image Lorraine, beautifully presented with the beautiful embossing folder. I'm quite excited now as I unwrapped my new Gemini today ... so I too could consider bigger embossing folders - I never really use my old ones as they are mostly 5.5 * 4 inches so too small for a background on a 6 inch square card. Lovely to see the results that are achievable with bigger folders
Pauline xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorraine
Thanks for your Xmas card ……
Your card is stunning …love the embossing folder …..
Hugs Sylvie xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous card Lorraine, I love that beautiful stag and the embossing folder, a brilliant design, Kate x

enkulin käsityöt said...

Beautiful card Lorraine.

Sarah said...

Wow, what a majestic fellow Lorraine and the embossed backdrop is perfect xx

Lisa said...

What a great image and fabulous layering and framing for it too.