Saturday 17 December 2022

Allsorts Challenge #707 - Anything Goes option 'O Christmas Tree'

 Hi Crafters,

Well it has been mighty cold, icy and very slippery here so I hope you are all keeping safe and warm.

We have another challenge at Allsorts starting today and our theme is...

ATG / O CHRISTMAS TREE

I have been playing with my Carnation Crafts dies once again and made a blue version of the card I shared a week or two ago - guess who it's for? It's alright he doesn't read my blog :0)

I hope you can join us, we have some fabulous prizes once again.

2 prizes - An A5 Stamp Set and a Woodware Stamp Set

Please make sure that you link to our challenge blog in your blog post with a new, single project.

The design team have been busy creating some wonderful inspiration for you so take a look at their creations HERE.

I'm off to wrap up some last minute presents but I will see you all again soon,

Lorraine

xXx

13 comments:

meg said...

Your hubby will love this gorgeous card Lorraine

Sarn said...

A wonderful retro, or should I say vintage, feel to this Christmas card. Xxx

Lisa said...

I love blue and love, love, love this card. Great images and layout.

Linby said...

It looks great in blue and perfect for your hubby.

cuilliesocks said...

It's a stunning card Lorraine, I love the dies and the scene you've created, Hubby will love it, Kate x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and dies-love the reindeer
Carol x

Dena J said...

Blue and gold - just gorgeous! Happy Holidays!

Mervi said...

So lovely card! Merry Christmas;-))m

Ellibelle said...

A truly stunning card Lorraine! What an amazing shade of blue!!

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous vintage style card - lovely use of your dies. I'm sure your husband will love it!
Pauline x

Liz said...

Wonderful card Lorraine, I love the colours you’ve used. xx

brenda said...

Love this one Lorraine, it has a magical feel to it.

B x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card for your Hubby Lorraine. Fab colours and design
Lorrainex