Thursday 24 November 2022

GDT at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #659 - Christmas

 Hi Crafters,

I was lucky enough to win at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge a few weeks ago and was asked to join in as a Guest Designer for challenge #659, thank you Jo. 

Their theme this time is CHRISTMAS

I have used this cute digital stamp from one of their sponsors StarStampz, called Polar Bear Pup and coloured it with Promarkers and Polychromo Pencils.


The background paper is from 'Snowy Daze' paper pad from The Works and I have used Carnation Crafts 'Pretty Shabby Circle and Square Dies for my edges and a Marianne Designs Icicle Die. The sentiment is an LOTV stamp - 'Set 75 Christmas Wishes' which I hand cut in a banner shape. I have also added some Crystal Aurora glitter to the little girls fur trim on her coat which sparkles beautifully in real life.

I hope you can join in at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge, check their challenge blog for sponsor details and entry rules.

Challenges I'd like to enter:

to be added

I hope you have a lovely day, I'm getting ready for two craft fairs this weekend so it's rather busy in my craft room today :o)

See you soon,

Lorraine
xXx


8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured. Lovely choice of image x

brenda said...

Isn't this just so pretty Lorraine and the wavy sentiment banner makes a nice change.

B x

meg said...

Your polar bear cub looks delighted at being fed,a beautifully coloured image teamed with a great paper and sentiment

HilaryJane said...

Congrats on your win, this is a fabulous GD card, love the sparkly on that furry coat xx

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your win and GDT spot.Love the gorgeous image and perfect P.paper
carol x

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card with such an adorable image Lorraine, beautifully coloured too. Hope your craft fairs go well, Kate x

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorable image and love the colors on this card.

wannabcre8tive said...

A very cute card. Love the paper and the fabulous image. Great coloring and layout.