Sunday 13 November 2022

Christmas Card Club Challenge #23 - Christmas Crackers

 Hi Crafters,

We are back again this week with our Christmas Card Club Challenge. With 6 weeks to go until the Big Day I'm still a little worried about whether I have enough Christmas cards made, I have 5 craft fairs between now and then and there just doesn't seem enough hours in the day to get everything done!

However this week Rita asked us to make cards with a Christmas Cracker theme which gave me the opportunity to use my Carnation Crafts Christmas Treats Die and vignettes.

I have teamed it with a pretty paper from a Sara Davis signature collection pad called Winter Wonderland and a Crafts-Too Presscut Sentiment Die.

Please take a look at the rest of the teams makes by following their links in my sidebar under the CCC tab.

Sending love on Remembrance Day

Lorraine

xXx

13 comments:

gwen70 said...

Gorgeous card, perfect for the challenge

brenda said...

Goodness me Lorraine you are going to be busy, I've only ever planned for one but when it came to the date hubby and eldest Granddughter had to go as I wasn't well. Ever since stuck with donating to animal charity shops and the Sally Army.

Sure this card will be a seller.

B x

HilaryJane said...

There is never enough time, the days just wiz by. Good luck with your craft fares. I wonder how many cards you have actually made if you are out and about selling them too. Love all the Christmas treats on this one. That lovely circle die frames them beautifully xx

Anonymous said...

This card is beautiful and very well planned. Sounds like a really busy time for you.

meg said...

A fabulous traditional festive foodie card Lorraine,love Christmas Pudding,good luck with your craft fairs

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, and would you believe I have this set from CC, and never gave it a thought, didn't think I had anything with a cracker on it. Kate x

dutchess said...

Great card Lorraine absolutely perfect for the challenge…take care xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous Christmas image
Carol x

Gibmiss said...

Wow Lorraine…stunning card ….love it …
Sylvie xx

Wendy L said...

What a lovely image, beautiful card, xxx

Pauline C said...

A delicious card Lorraine in all senses of the word! Love that sherry and pud combo. Wow it sounds like you are going to be busy .. I wouldn't have a clue where to start with selling at craft fairs, but nonetheless I'm still WAAAY behind with my Christmas makes .. I'm hoping to make some this afternoon!
Pauline xx

Sarah said...

I have just mentioned elsewhere that the time thief has been at it, so how on earth you prepeare for that many craft fairs must make you a ninja!! This is such a gorgeous card Lorraine and just how a Christmas table should be!! Thank you for the message about Mary too xx

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh I love this image. Terrific card too.