Sunday 16 October 2022

Christmas Card Club Challenge #21 - Snow Globe

 Hi Crafters,

Christmas is looming and I have a couple of cards to share for the Christmas Card Club. It was Gwen's turn to choose a theme and she has picked

SNOW GLOBE


These are both CraftsUprint downloads and I covered the snow globe area with Debbi Moore's Print Magic which gives a sparkly layer in real life - the camera however has caused a white-out in parts but you get the idea I hope? I cut and decoupaged the layers and added some tiny gems too.

Please take a look at the other ladies blogs, links are in my sidebar under the CCC tab to see their creations.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Lorraine

xXx



11 comments:

meg said...

Two beauties Lorraine,love the couple inside the gorgeous snowy globes,perfect card for a couple at Christmas

Gibmiss said...

Two fabulous cards …. Lorraine …lovely Christmas colours ….
Hugs Sylvie xx

dutchess said...

Two stunners Lorraine I love the images so vibrant….take care xxx

gwen70 said...

Two beautiful cards xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous cards and love the beautiful snowglobes
carol x

brenda said...

Lovely seasonal images Lorraine.

B x

Christine Harrop said...

two gorgeous cards Lorraine. Christine xx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh!, these are just stunning cards Lorraine, I love the designs. Gorgeous colours and I love the couple images in the globe, Kate x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and sweet cards with stunning image and colours ♥

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work.

Lisa said...

Wow those snow globes are gorgeous and make beautiful cards.