Saturday 30 July 2022

Allsorts Challenge #687 - Butterflies and or Bugs

 Hi Crafters,

It's the weekend and after a busy week I am glad to be having a quiet day today.

I'm sharing my DT card for the new challenge at Allsorts where Mervi has chosen

BUTTERFLIES and or BUGS


Recipe
Backing Paper - Anna Marie Designs
LOTV Art Pad Image
Spellbinders Floral Oval  and Sentiment Dies
Memory Box Large Butterfly Die
Organza Ribbon

Challenges I'd like to enter:



We have two prizes once again this week

A stamp and a stencil

Thank you for all the lovely comments on my last post, I'll be round to see you all soon. In the meantime why not join in with this us this week and create your own butterfly and or bug projects?

Bye for now,
Lorraine
xXx





15 comments:

Linby said...

So very pretty.

Mervi said...

Gorgeous and sweet card;-))m

meg said...

You chose a beautiful background paper to team with image gorgeous image and butterfly Lorraine,a stunning card

brenda said...

It's a beautiful feminine card Lorraine, a Birthday card anyone would be very happy to receive.

B x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, a lovely image and pretty butterfly.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lisa said...

That paper is gorgeous and I love, love, love that image. Wonderful card.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and topper,love the P,paper and and Spellbinders die-my favourite die-really pretty and feminine
Carol x

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful floral creation Lorraine, and what a stunning butterfly die!

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous card Lorraine, I love the traditional look, it's such a pretty topper and your colours are beautiful, Kate x

HilaryJane said...

So pretty in pink. The white dies look fabulous on the pink background and I love the little pop of green xx

Mrs A. said...

I still have a few LOTV card packs to use up. I love the die cut frame you have used here. It really fits the picture perfectly. Thankyou for your kind wishes. I had my CT scan done on Wednesday so now just waiting for the results and hospital appointment to come through. I am fed up with feeling so naff all the time. Hugs Mrs A.

Pauline C said...

Very pretty card Lorraine and stunning butterfly die
Pauline xx

Sarn said...

Oh that's a very pretty butterfly card. xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Lorraine,
what a very wonderful card and such a super design also.
Love the colur pink it's my very fave colour.
Such a great image and wonderful die cuts used to make this stunning card.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous image, beautifully balanced by that glorious butterfly xx