Saturday 9 July 2022

Allsorts Challenge #684 - All Sorts of Animals

 Hi Crafters,

Here we are again, Saturday morning and a new Allsorts challenge.

This week we are wanting to see

ALL SORTS OF ANIMALS

I have created a set of ATC's using this fun little Piggy image from an AALL & Create stamp set called Dirty Games.


Image - Dirty Games Stamp Set form AALL & Create
Coloured with Promarkers
Distress Ink Background
Ink Splodge Stamp set was Clear Embossed
Script Stamp Set
Doodled Border
Sprayed with Pearlywinks White Cotton Spray

Challenges I'd like to enter:

I Love Promarkers - #514 ATG / Animals
Colour Crazy Challenge - #27 ATG Colouring Challenge
Creative Artiste Challenge - #84 ATG Mixed Media

We have two lovely prizes for two lucky winners



Love Birds & Jungle Animal Stamp Sets

I'm looking forward to visiting your blogs to see what you have created for this fun challenge.

See you soon,


Lorraine 

xXx


17 comments:

Mervi said...

Fabulous and fun cards.
Happy weekend;-))m

meg said...

Your piggies enjoying g the mud made me smile Lorraine,your background showcases them perfectly

Pauline C said...

These are adorable ATC’s Lorraine .. fab image and gorgeous backgrounds
Pauline xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great ATC set and love the muddy piggies
Carol x

Sarn said...

Oh these ATCs are FUN Lorraine. Gorgeous backgrounds too. xxx

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh this image is fantastic. I love the ATCs you created. So mu ch fun!!!

HilaryJane said...

It certainly is a fun image and I love how you have coloured them. Fabulous xx

Ellibelle said...

OMG these are so cute!!

Liz said...

OMGosh Lorraine, these are just adorable! xx

cuilliesocks said...

I love these cute little cards Lorraine, the little pig is terrific and such super colours too, Kate x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant fun card Lorraine, that pig looks very happy!
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A super set of ATCs Lorraine, you have created a fabulous background for your fun pig.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marlies said...

Lovely fun ATC's Lorraine, a very good idea. Marlies

Sarah said...

What a fun card Lorraine. Next to horses and dogs, pigs are also a firm favourite of mine and I have quite a collection, so this card is right up my street!! xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lorraine it is lovely to be back visiting and I must say that I absolutely adore your ATC's I have always loved Piggies and this image is such fun, great project
Hugs
lolo x

Vic said...

Wow - I love these... the images, your distressed backing, love them! Thanks for sharing this with us in our challenge at the Colour Crazy Challenge - Vic, DT. X

Let's Art Journal said...

How cute are these ATCs! Loving all the mixed media that you used and the AALL & Create stamps are fabulous 😊. Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Artiste! Happy wishes! Hugs Jo x