Saturday 2 July 2022

Allsorts Challenge #683 - ATG opt. Flora & Fauna

 Hi Crafters,

It's Saturday, I expect you are all looking forward to the weekend.

It's also a new challenge at Allsorts this week with an easy ANYTHING GOES theme and an option of FLORA & FAUNA

I have been trying to use up some of my older stash recently and came across these lovely papers in a Making Cards magazine from quite a while ago, maybe you remember it?

Recipe

Making Cards Magazine Freebie Papers

Papermania Sentiment Stamp

Joanna Sheen Lacy Border Die

Gingham Ribbon and Glitter Gems


Challenges I'd like to enter:

Fab n Funky - 554 Summer Colours


I'm sure you'll want to join in with us when you see what lovely prizes we have this time...






Two prizes of a die from Highlight Crafts and a Paper Discovery Stencils (designs will vary)

Have fun and I'll see you again soon.

Lorraine

xXx

14 comments:

Sarn said...

Oh they ARE pretty papers - a great magazine gift that you've made into a wonderful card. xxx

Pauline C said...

Very pretty floral papers have made a fab card there Lorraine xx

Lisa said...

Great papers and very lovely card. I have been trying to use up a bunch of stuff from my stash. Every week I use an image from an already stamped off stack of images and an item out of a tote of items that I am trying to use up. It is my own fun challenge and has really been a great feeling seeing the pile of stuff used up. Might need to put more items in the tote for next year. :)

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, a lovely image and papers - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

meg said...

Really beautiful topper and paper Lorraine,your layout showcases them perfectly

Ellibelle said...

Absolutely beautiful, Lorraine. Love the watercolor look on the papers. And the gorgeous lacy border with ribbon finish it off so nicely!

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful image and papers love the watercolour effect
Carol x

wannabcre8tive said...

This is beautiful. I love the gorgeous paper.

dutchess said...

Such fabulous papers Lorraine it’s so soft and watery….beautiful card xxx

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, I love the water colour look blooms, fabulous design and embellishments, Kate x

Sarah said...

Stunning Lorraine, what gorgeous watercolour effect papers and topper xx

Mervi said...

So beautiful card, lovely papers ❤️m

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome great card and image here ♥

Ginny said...

georgeous. Thanks for joining us at FnF :)