Tuesday 7 June 2022

Passion For Markers Challenge #644 - Birthdays

 Hi Crafters,

Another short and sweet post from me today as I'm still really not feeling well after this bout of Flu. I'm feeling very lethargic and have painful sinuses which are limiting my screen time but thank you to those who have left get well messages over the past few days, they have cheered me up.

So the new challenge at Passion For Markers is an easy one of BIRTHDAYS

This card is one that I had made and coloured ahead of time and I'm so glad that I did.


Recipe

Image - Woodware Stamp 'Ball of Wool'

Coloured with Promarkers

Crafters Companion Woven Stitch Embossing Folder

Banner Dies


Please take a look at the rest of the Design Teams creations and then come and join in with our fabulous challenge this week where the prize is a $6 Voucher from Di's Digi Stamps


See you soon,

Lorraine
xXx


10 comments:

dutchess said...

Loving the card Lorraine and the embossed background….
Hope you soon feel a lot better….take care xxxx

meg said...

Hope you're fully recovered soon Lorraine,love the stamped image,would suit my son's girlfriend perfectly,she's always got something on her knitting needles,lovely colour and teamed with a wonderful ef

brenda said...

That's a perfect embossing folder to compliment the image. Hope you feel better soon.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the knitting stamp and embossed background---Hope you feel better soon
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Sorry to hear that you are still feeling poorly Lorraine, I hope you begin to feel better soon.
As a knitter I love your card, great image and EF, great design, Kate x

Carol S. said...

Hope you will be better soon Lorraine. Some horrible things around at the moment.
A great ball of wool stamp. Perfect detail.
Well have a lot of rest. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Pauline C said...

Sorry to hear you’re still not well Lorraine .. hope you’re feeling better soon. Fabulous card .. the colouring on the ball if wool is beautiful, nd the embossing folder perfect xx

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Wow such a beautiful CAS card! Lovely colors!

Lisa said...

Great image and coloring. I sure hope you are feeling better soon.

Sarah said...

Ooh, and another!! What a lovely colour, my favourite for summer xx