Sunday 17 April 2022

Christmas Card Club Challenge #8 - Cats and or Dogs

 Hi Crafters,

It was Sylvie's turn to choose a theme this week and she would like to see your Christmas Cats and or Dogs.

I have chosen an LOTV printable image and made two cards using various snippets of papers in my stash.



My third card uses a download that I've had for ages, I think it is from Hunkydory but don't hold me to that.


I've added some die cut corners and gold glitter to accent the papers. The large 'Merry Christmas' is a Duo Die.

Have a great Easter Sunday.
Lorraine
xXx


15 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Three terrific cards Lorraine and all such sweet images. Happy Easter. Christine x

meg said...

Beautiful cards using your LOTV images Lorraine,the third card is my favourite though the image is absolutely adorable

dutchess said...

Great cards Lorraine,I love the LOTV images they are so sweet….
I see bloglovin is down again this morning still transferring all my stuff over to Feedly….take care xxx

gwen70 said...

Gorgeous cards, Happy Easter to you too xx

brenda said...

Adorable doggie images Lorraine, the one with two is particularly appealing.Hop you have a sunny Easter Sunday.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous cards and love the cute images
Carol x

rachel said...

These are all supercute Lorraine - love them! Hugs Rachel xx

Pauline C said...

These are so cute Lorraine .. really adorable xx

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Lorraine, such adorable images.
Sorry I haven't been around much recently, life has been getting in the way a little!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my how I love these beautiful creations Lorraine those images are pure perfection so darn cute and adorable brilliant
hugs
lorraine x

Sarah said...

They are gorgeous Lorraine xx

Carol S. said...

Three beautiful cards Lorraine and love the designs. Hope you had a good Easter holiday. Hugs, Carol s.xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorraine
What fabulous cards …. Love the LOTV …..
hugs Sylvie xx

cuilliesocks said...


Fabulous card Lorraine, love the images and you've used lovely snips of paper too, all beautifully designed, Kate x

Lisa said...

Super adorable puppy Christmas images. Wonderful layouts and layers for 3 terrific Christmas cards.