Saturday 30 April 2022

Allsorts Challenge #674 - ATG option of Scenic

 Hi Crafters,

It's the weekend! Yay!

Saturday means a new challenge at Allsorts ......

...... why not join us for our ANYTHING GOES/SCENIC theme this week, we love seeing what you create and the Design Team have been really busy creating some gorgeous inspiration for you - check out their projects here.

This is my card using lots of Two Red Robin images, background and dies.

We have this lovely IndigoBlu stamp 


and 3 digital images from Ruth Hamilton Designs for our winners.


Challenges I'd like to enter:

to be added


Take care and I'll see you all soon,

Lorraine

xXx


11 comments:

brenda said...

You succumbed Lorraine!! Love your scene using the various TRR dies and what a super Birthday card to receive.

I have to confess that I never thought that as a stamper of many years I would enjoy using dies as much as I do these ones. They are addictive and I find I can get totally lost in the Countryside.

B x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous spring time card, so beautiful;-))m

Linby said...

I do love a robin and this one looks so lovely on the nest.

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous Spring card and love the images
Carol x

Lisa said...

Lorraine this card is gorgeous. I love the imagery and love all the wonderful layers you added.

Sarn said...

BRILLIANT! Love this TRR scenic card xxx

meg said...

Absolutely stunning Lorraine,your robin image and embellishments are beautiful

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, a gorgeous image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely to see a robin on a card that's not a Christmas one Lorraine, it's a beautiful card and a gorgeous scene, Kate x

Ellibelle said...

A really wonderful spring scene, Lorraine! And loving the sentiment in gold! Beautiful work!

Pauline C said...

Fabulous scene Lorraine - it really looks 3D - so much fab detail.
Pauline xx