Friday 18 March 2022

Top 'o the Mornin' To Ya!

 Hi Crafters,

Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day and I have some ATC's to share with you that I made for a swap group.



The imagery is from a download that I purchased from Paper Craft Secrets and CraftsUprint which I have fussy cut out and added Glossy Accents to some parts and glitter pen to others. The sentiment was created on the computer and the frame was made using Cottage Cutz Stitched Rectangle Dies.

Here are the 4 ATC's that I made for the swap.


Challenges I'd like to enter:

Creative Fingers - #227 ATG

Crafting Happiness - #121 ATG

ATC Around the World - #87 ATG

CD Sunday Plus - #80 ATG


These are now in the post and on their way to my swap partners, I can't wait to see what I receive in return.

Have a great day, the weather is very sunny here at the moment.

Lorraine

xXx

14 comments:

brenda said...

Beautifully bright and cheery Lorraine.

B x

meg said...

This cheery fellow is brilliant Lorraine,he couldn't possibly not be lucky surrounded by all these good luck charms,a fabulous selection of ATC's

dutchess said...

These made me smile Lorraine they are such fun and so bright and cheery…..take care xxxx

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant ATC set really colourful
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

They are just fabulous Lorraine, I love the cute gnome and great colours and design, Kate x

Pamela said...

I love your ATCs - great fun!
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Carol S. said...

A great fun card Lorraine and love the bright colours. Have a lovely weekend, hugs, Carol S.xxx

Liz said...

These are just brilliant, Lorraine. xx

Lisa said...

Super collection of ATc's you created. The dimension adds to them to bring the images to life.

Seafield Jo said...

These are such fun, you just have to smile!

Thanks for sharing with us.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

wannabcre8tive said...

Fabulous cards, Rainey. Love the gnome and pretty colors.

Sarah said...

LOL, they are such fun!! xx

Crafting Queen said...

Love these fun ATCs. Thanks for joining ATC Around the World. Anesha

Conny said...

So cool! Love them!
Thanks for joining us at ATC around the world!

Hugs,
Conny