Saturday 8 January 2022

Allsorts Challenge #658 - ATG opt. Use Something New

 Hi Crafters,

As crafters I'm sure you all love getting new stash, this new challenge at Allsorts gives you an opportunity to use it on a project. How many of you have new goodies that are still in the packaging and haven't yet seen the light of day? I know I have lots of items like this. I just had to have said item at the time and then either haven't found the time to play with them or have put it away and totally forgotten about it. Well now is the time to get them out!

Here's what I created.....using one of the aforementioned 'new/forgotten' dies. :o)

Recipe
New Stash - Lost in Music Die by Paper Discovery
Couture Creations EF - Scattered Notes
Tonic Studio Guitar Die

Challenges I'd like to enter:

The Male Room - #158 For a Teenager

Our prize this week is...
A £15 store voucher

Please hop over to the challenge BLOG for full entry details and rules.


I hope you have a great day.
Lorraine
xXx




20 comments:

brenda said...

Very striking in the black and red Lorraine, perfect for so many age groups as well.

B x

meg said...

I'm also guilty of not using stash as I buy it,will be trying to use it this year,a brilliant masculine card Lorraine,the ef and diecuts are fabulous teamed together

Linby said...

Love the colours you used for this card, makes it very "rock".

Pauline C said...

Dry funky card Lorraine .. that’s a great die
Pauline xx

cotnob said...

A super card Lorraine, fabulous dies and embossing folder.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card love the guitar and embossed background
Carol x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Lorraine. Lol!! I have so much craft stuff that is tucked away and not used.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

dutchess said...

Great card ‘Lorraine…very masculine…I hate to think about my unused stash…..take care xxxx

Sarn said...

Absolutely fab card for the guitarist in your life! My DH would like this!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Ellibelle said...

A truly FABULOUS card for a music lover, loving these colors and the "mirror" paper is just perfect for it too!

Mervi said...

Fabulous card for a musical male, brilliant.

Sarah said...

Oh yes Lorraine, I have the odd one or two items in my " to be used" pile!! What a fabulous card this is, great colours and such great dies!! xx

MortiCraft said...

Great card and perfect for our ‘For a teenager’ theme. I especially like the silver and red musicals notes panel to the right hand side. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

Wendy L said...

Love this card, classy spot on stylish,. Xxxx

Gina's Cards said...

Such a perfect masculine card! The guitar looks fabulous and I love the music notes embossing too. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at
The Male Room challange.

Goga said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at The Male Room challange.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Super work on this card, perfect for our theme. Thank you so much for joining us in our For a Teenager challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT

Andreja said...

What a fantastic card you made :-))
Thanks for playing with us at TheMaleRoom this time!

Goga said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at The Male Room challange.