Saturday 18 December 2021

Allsorts Challenge #655/6 - Anything Winter

 Hi Crafters,

We are nearing the end of 2021 and this week at Allsorts we have a two week challenge taking us through to 2022.

We would like to see your WINTER creations this time.

Recipe

Poppy Metal Tree Stencil

Distress Inks

Woodware Sentiment Stamp


We have three prizes for the lucky winners this time

Tonic Autumn Dream Die and Bee Crafty BEAUtanicals Wildflower 3
and 3 Digital Images from Ruth Hamilton Designs



Challenges I'd like to enter:

to be added


Well it's only a week until Christmas Day...are you all ready? I know I'm not :o) I always have great plans to be organised earlier on in the year but they always backfire or something happens to set me back. I'll get there in the end but it's usually a mad scramble in this last week to make sure all the presents are wrapped and food purchased plus to make sure mum has all that she needs too.

I'll see you all here again soon,

Lorraine

xXx

16 comments:

brenda said...

All good plans and all that, but I think Government will throw a curve ball yet again. The blue and purple stencilling makes a lovely backdrop for the Deer.

B x

meg said...

A beautiful combination of colours in your background Lorraine,the deer and sentiment stamp perfect finishing touches

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine. I love the stenciled background and the gorgeous frosty colours.
Lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the stencilled background and die-cut stag
Carol x

dutchess said...

Beautiful card Lorraine…love the die cuts….and thank you for my lovely card which arrived this morning…first post in 4 days all the posties are off sick….have a peaceful and happy Christmas xxxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, a fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pauline C said...

Beautiful winter scene Lorraine .. that’s a gorgeous die and your sky colouring is brilliant. I’m ready for Vhristmas in some aspects as I only have a handful of presents to buy and that’s all done … and all my cards are made now bar my husband’s. No food in yet though as we don’t have a huge freezer to work ahead .. dreading the crowded supermarket with Omicron running riot. Take care, and thanks so much for your beautiful Christmas card.
Pauline xx

Linby said...

Love the scene you've created it looks so beautiful.

Sarn said...

A gorgeous wintry scene for this card. Love it.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Ellibelle said...

So beautifully done, Lorraine! Love the inky sky and fabulous scene!

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful and elegant card Lorraine, I love the design, and perfect for a winter birthday, Kate x

Wendy L said...

It looks lovely, I am seeing such gorgeous winter scenes from our DT, gorgeous. Xx

Mervi said...

Gorgeous winter scene, lovely die cuts. Beautiful card ❤️ xx m

Sarah said...

This is fabulous Lorraine, what beautiful ink colours xx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful winter card Lorraine I love the background and the Deer it looks fabulous, I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas
hugs
lolo x

Carol S. said...

It's so lovely to see a beautiful winter birthday card Lorraine. The stag is gorgeous. Stay safe, Hugs, Carol S.xxx