Saturday 13 November 2021

Allsorts Challenge #650 - Christmas

 Hi Crafters,

Christmas is only 6 more Saturdays away!

That's a bit of a shock to the system, I knew it was getting close but counting it up on the calendar gave me a bit of a turn - I'm not ready!

I have started to buy some presents and thankfully I don't have too many to get so that can easily be achieved but although I make Christmas cards all year round I always find that I am still short of some and then there's a scrabble to get enough made to cover everyone. Perhaps I should have made a card instead of these Christmas ATC's but I wanted to enter a swap with them and these are also my design team inspiration for the new challenge at ALLSORTS this week for their Christmas theme.



I used a Tim Holtz stencil for the background and dies for the reindeer and fir tree. I heat embossed some Shabby white embossing powder on to the background to resemble snow. The sentiment has also been heat embossed in gold and the mini gold glitter pegs have been in my stash for years. I thought each reindeer deserved a jingle bell so added that with a piece of shimmery twine.

Challenges I'd like to enter:
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - #617 Christmas
Aud Sentiments - #287 ATG Christmas + Sentiment
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - #68 Merry Christmas


We have two great prizes for the lucky winners this week...


Christmas Ribbons and Embellies

and

3 images of the winners choice from...



Please take a look at the rest of the Design Team makes here for more inspiration. 

I hope to see you again soon, thank you for popping by,

Lorraine

xXx

18 comments:

meg said...

Brilliant makes Lorraine,love the sparkle and shine on your ATCs,

Mervi said...

Fabulous Xmas ATC cards, so pretty;-))m

dutchess said...

Love the ATC ‘s Lorraine..great stag….I made so many cards during lockdown I think I have enough for next year as well….take care xxx

brenda said...

Really, are you sure Lorraine? The traditional Christmas colours are always so pleasing and it's a lovely Christmas card.

B x

Linby said...

These look fabulous, love the colours and the sparkly gold. I have some pegs I have had for years to - but I can't find them ...

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous ATC set love the reindeer.Well this year I will be sending quite a lot of bought Christmas cards for the first time
Carol x

Sarn said...

Lovely collection of festive ATCs. Glitzy too!

Hugs, Sarn x

Ellibelle said...

What a great set of ATCs, really beautiful with the gorgeous colors and love the deer!

Pauline C said...

Love the reindeer Lorraine and the cute jingle bell round his neck is the perfect finishing touch 😀OMG only 6 Saturdays to Christmas 😱I have only made 5 cards!! Next week is defo the week xx

wannabcre8tive said...

Your cards are beautiful. Love the gold in them, makes them very festive.

cuilliesocks said...

I love these cards Lorraine, beautifully designed and the colours are fabulous, such lovely glitter too, Kate x

Carol S. said...

Lovely cards Lorraine. Great colours and designs, even a sprinkle of gold sparkle. Happy Sunday, Hugs, Carol S.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous cards with that reindeer and great colour combo. x

cotnob said...

A super set of ATCs Lorraine, a fabulous background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

coldwaters2 said...

These are totally smashing Lorraine great ATC's loving that Reindeer so much and the little bells, the background is great all very festive
hugs
lolo x

Wendy L said...

It creeps up so quickly. I think I am organised then I'm not. Fab card, xx

AndreaNorris said...

What a lovely set! Thank you for joining us at CRAFt challenge this week
Andrea x

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful ATC creation!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge November ATG and sorry for the late comment.
Ileanaxx